• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
I ain't seen The 100 but y'all gotta take the stank in context, nobody smells good in post-apocalyptia but I bet Lexa whoever she is probs smells the best of all the stanky survivors stanking it up.

Yara smelling like brine and fish ain't a deterrent though.

>.>

FUME5

I ain't seen The 100 but y'all gotta take the stank in context, nobody smells good in post-apocalyptia but I bet Lexa whoever she is probs smells the best of all the stanky survivors stanking it up.

Yara smelling like brine and fish ain't a deterrent though.

>.>

Squidguts and seagull shit?

marrec

Banned
Squidguts and seagull shit?

Real talk, back in the day before proper showering and shit they'd pour scented oil on themselves and then scrape the oil off with a special cleaning tool that would remove dirt and grime as well. They probably smelled alright all things considered.

I imagine the technology of the iron islands includes some kind of cleaning mechanism, probably using sea water.

But if Yara came up to me fresh off the boat smelling like brine, fish, seagull shit, and squidguts and said "netflix and chill" I'd be 110% down I'm not even lying test me.

Jobbs

Banned
The friggin showerhead has something wrong with it and I couldn't get the water to come out right.

So I looked at the bathtub, shrugged, and did it. Soon I was 8

marrec

Banned
*gets down on one knee*

Will you be my partner in two headed giant?

733WiFO.gif

Sorry that I ruined your shower head

>.>

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Game crashes on the official stream
Wii U version allegedly runs like ass
People playing the DRM free version having issues with the game saving.
"It's better than nothing" and talk about how there are not many sidecrollers out there while people have linked Megaman Clones and Kirby latest game among other things.

They just keep giving. Let me go read more of the posts in the OT
bbcb1987af.gif

Jobbs

Banned
Sorry I was mean to Jobbs I know he's everyone's favorite

:: feels bad ::

haha that's news to me

I used a similar argument against lili when she was complaining about less problematic things in the same episode

also my hands are pruney like when I was a kid. I am nostalgic now

Xiao Hu

I once had a girl who already warned be beforehand that she didn't wash her pussy that day yet. Brave/stupid/horny as I was I still went down on her. Was the worst cunnilingus I've ever had, I still remember the the not so faint odor of urine...

Jobbs

Banned
I once had a girl who already warned be beforehand that she didn't wash her pussy that day yet. Brave/stupid/horny as I was I still went down on her. Was the worst cunnilingus I've ever had, I still remember the the not so faint odor of urine...

wZQkucB.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

a1c0e2b38b.gif
4789be1223.gif

Chuckie

That means she probably hadn't washed it the day before that either. I've gone done on a couple of pussies after a day out and it never smelled like that.

Xiao Hu

I'm pretty sure she had an urinal infection or something like that. Well at least she had the courtesy to have a clean butthole. But that is, thank God, not my story ¯_(ツ)_/¯

marrec

Banned
The Gay Agenda wins again

GAAY PEEOPLEEE!! *shakes fist*

I ain't gunna lie, I've done this too many times and I'm not even ashamed. Eating stank ain't going to kill you.

Jobbs

Banned
GAAY PEEOPLEEE!! *shakes fist*

I ain't gunna lie, I've done this too many times and I'm not even ashamed. Eating stank ain't going to kill you.

Dude you can get throat cancer that way.. We've been over this

edtSZzk.gif

at least armor up

DdfRe1r.jpg

god the day started early here.

I blame Emily

Oop my bad

The blood center calls me every 8 weeks for a booty call blood donation like clockwork because they need O- so much

Me too, but they're always the day before I play sports and It really fucks with my ability to play-- and I am firmly convinced playing keeps me sane, so I am selfishly keeping my blood as of late.

Xiao Hu

I'll pass, don't need it again to be honest. The problem is that she's a childhood friend of mine and not some random hookup where you don't care afterwards.

Misha

Banned
now my dad is telling me about crime being high for some areas for apartments. i'm not sure thats completely avoidable when living near a city and not paying a billion dollars. like avoid the worst places but after that you just kinda gotta do your best to keep to yourself.

he says i have "lots of options" but i really don't have any if we add that into the specific area i'm looking at, the price, air conditioning, etc

The last thing i need is to be more discouraged >_>

marrec

Banned
I'll pass, don't need it again to be honest. The problem is that she's a childhood friend of mine and not some random hookup where you don't care afterwards.

Oh well ya, in that case.

And I've never done it stone cold sober, and probably wouldn't tbh

Jobbs

Banned

You treat all your friends this way?

aGXFKST.gif

now my dad is telling me about crime being high for some areas for apartments. i'm not sure thats completely avoidable when living near a city and not paying a billion dollars. like avoid the worst places but after that you just kinda gotta do your best to keep to yourself.

he says i have "lots of options" but i really don't have any if we add that into the specific area i'm looking at, the price, air conditioning, etc

Don't be ruled by fear Misha

marrec

Banned

I lived in McKeesport off Orchard for 2 years and never had no trouble. As long as you lock your car and lock your apartment to keep out the petty thieves you'll be fine, nobody is out there in Pittsburgh shooting random girls even in the highest crime areas, just stay out of that world and you'll be fine.

I mean, you aren't moving to McKeesport or Homewood or Wilkinsburg right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom