• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Worst thing about Mega Man games: dying to a boss with no lives left and having to do the entire stage over again

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
You have no power here

Listen

Just because you have a dog avatar now doesn't mean you get to dictate the superior animal for pets. You take that back to your girlfriend's place and leave it.

Cats and dogs both have their merits when it comes to animal companionship.

Listen

Just because you have a dog avatar now doesn't mean you get to dictate the superior animal for pets. You take that back to your girl's place and leave it.

Cats and dogs both have their merits when it comes to animal companionship.

Well for one she's allergic and two I had a bastard of a cat growing up so its left a sour taste in my mouth

But my friend has two cats and they're angels so not all are bad, I just think dogs are generally more friendly / enjoyable

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Dogs and cats are equal. They can co-exist.

I love both equally.

Following Britain's lead and voting for you to be the new leader of FakeGAF. King YNK 2016.

Make pet preferences sensible again!

Well for one she's allergic and two I had a bastard of a cat growing up so its left a sour taste in my mouth

But my friend has two cats and they're angels so not all are bad, I just think dogs are generally more friendly / enjoyable

This is far more sensible.

Elections this year will be closer than I originally expected.

Timu

It went great.

It's funny though, like I'm not afraid of deploying to a hostile environment but I'm scared of making a move and holding her hand lmao
Come on girl you gotta be brave, have confidence and just go with it.=p Though to be fair I can be like that but sometimes, most of the times I just take risk no matter what happens...and the results are mixed!!!

I apologize for absenteeism, I was banned in the OT section.

lol using rationality and logic with most of those people, jesus christ man children most of them

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'd hate to be a mod. It's like volunteering to deal with the worst of GAF.

Everyone I dislike usually gets banned anyway.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There's a field full of baby lambs on my drive home. They're too adorable.

tumblr_nej93y1wEu1u2dz5uo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom