• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I'll fuck up 95% of casual to sorta good smash player with my dedede

I am evil

time to go >:D

I had to play on the Wii U game pad, and I've played very little smash in my life. One of my coworkers is god tier though and he would just taunt and mess with all six of the rest of us. It was horribly fun, haha.

Timu

I didn't know we had Smash players in here.

I'm decent with Link, Marth, Ike and I did well with Shulk, Kirby, etc.

Pau

I don't know if I'm any good because most of the people I play against aren't gamers but my characters are: Falco, Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Greninja, Lucario, and Ike.

Haven't gotten any of the characters after Mewtwo. Should probably change that some time soon!

Granadier

When I pick up a 3DS later this year for Pokemon I'll get Smash as well. Get some practice in.

Granadier

Does Em have the new thread ready, or is she busy scoring a hole in one this weekend?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Nintendo Vaporwave

tumblr_o99t2nIkl31urokw6o1_250.gif

Part of the feud for the current match at Best In The World is based around one wrestler not liking that the other wrestler likes One Piece

Which is just kind of hilarious and rad

I didn't know we had Smash players in here.

I'm decent with Link, Marth, Ike and I did well with Shulk, Kirby, etc.

My housemates made me Pound the Ground for 15 minutes for a Trophy.

EDIT: Holy shit the security for VidCon today. I have never seen that for a con here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom