• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This page devolved from Smash to smashing.

edit: well fuck. there goes that joke

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Get a room. And bring a video camera.

We dont even need a room. We need a place to hide and go for it.

I'm so very depressed.
Not suicidal, yet, but on that path again.

My inbox is open if you need to vent out. You also have my facebook which we can chat if you like and talk over whatever might be affecting you.

You're a bunch of sinful gays! Get married for fuck's sake
to a man of course...
Marry me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This is relatable
60eb6ce34d.png

EDIT: Me in a nutshell
94a74e166b.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm thinking you should get a ban just for playing Mighty No 9
It's not a bad game!

Also, on the off chance anyone in here plays it...

Edit: image broke nvm

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
How do you get banned here? I've been here since September 2013 and still haven't gotten banned yet!
I've been here since October 2012 and I haven't either! I did get juniored for a while though.

Jobbs

Banned
it's bullshit because you get the boat stuck in the side of a rock and can't move. I went 100-0 like that because I couldn't get away. Got pinned. Fuckin trashboat man

SolVanderlyn

GAF is so slow right now

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Whenever I buy Nachos and they ask whether I want jalapeños I say yes even though I don't, because if I say no the cashier will never respect me enough to have sex with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom