• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Listen

Just because you have a dog avatar now doesn't mean you get to dictate the superior animal for pets. You take that back to your girlfriend's place and leave it.

Cats and dogs both have their merits when it comes to animal companionship.

Dogs.

So would it be seen as offensive if I made my avatar into Tecumseh Sherman as kind of a protest?
A protest against Trump and state's right people
. Kind of pointless tbh but I don't know how Atlanta GAF would take it. Ta Nehisi Coates did it on Twitter (Which I understood the point of that avatar) did it a couple years ago. but I'm not sure, if people would get it.

145qbuhw.jpg

Good job, Britain.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
yeah, my RMA I put FOUR MONTHS AGO finally came in. I already bought a replacement so... it's sitting here.
Dang, I might take you up on that offer. How much do you want for it?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
i got some amazon shipments coming next week. i should be able to fit it in one of those boxes with some bubble wrap.

you'll finally have a decent PSU :-O
You the man now frog

I'm sorry that was terrible

But really, thanks

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

SHITPOSTING TIME!!!

5jSTTRr.jpg

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

Xiao Hu

I'm getting cold feet going alone to Vietnam :(

I think I'll just go to Yunnan. Less heat and at least I can communicate with the locals. Still, I wanted to get a new tattoo though...

SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I'm getting cold feet going alone to Vietnam :(

I think I'll just go to Yunnan. Less heat and at least I can communicate with the locals. Still, I wanted to get a new tattoo though...
Vietnam is whack. Don't go there.

pTqahCb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom