• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense to you, but ive woken up many people during their nighttime slumber, part in parcel of being batman. (in terms of waking hours for me personally).

Read receipts can go die. Its a good thing you can turn them off.
Fair enough. I'm sure I'm projecting way too much right now

Jobbs

Banned
When google tells me the time of sunset, does that mean the exact moment it gets totally dark and the sun is no longer visible, or what?

Clydefrog

When google tells me the time of sunset, does that mean the exact moment it gets totally dark and the sun is no longer visible, or what?

What the fuck? It means that's when the sun sets.

It usually stays light outside for some time after it has set.

jb1234

Read receipts are different for me because I virtually always respond right after reading something (and won't open it if I'm not in a position to respond). So people who text me can generally see that I have the receipts turned on (because the previous message will still be marked read) and can therefore intuit that I haven't had time to read something yet.

The other thing is I personally try to get back to people whether or not I have all the information. IMO, "I don't know, I'll get back to you in an hour if I can" is much better than just not answering.

I would love all of my friends to be like you in this area.

I think I remember this when I was lurking but please post the link to this

I took a few pictures trying to emulate that hand pos and failed, I think this was the one i uploaded at the time.

ps3GUAg.png

I still consider it sorcery.

Jobbs

Banned
What?

There's absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in the picture.

Just put your fingers against your thumb, man, like you're holding something. This isn't hard.

I took a few pictures trying to emulate that hand pos and failed, I think this was the one i uploaded at the time.

ps3GUAg.png

I still consider it sorcery.

Well consider that your hand is at a different angle from mine, you're using a different camera which probably has a different FoV, your hands are broader than mine, and the fact that you can actually see all four fingers in the original picture.

r1pmnUP.png

I am a witch but that's beside the point.

Let's talk about STUFF

My friend is bringing over burritos for dinner. Right now that makes her my favorite person in the world.

the original picture i dont have a problem with.

the hand in your ava is a different angle, it messes with my brain

I recropped at a different angle it because I thought the original picture's head tilt came across as more smug than playful. Maybe it'd be better if I shopped the hand out of the way so it doesn't distract people anymore haha

This whole discussion is so dumb I'm going to explode

Then talk about something you want to talk about! :D

Jobbs

Banned
First run on my new ass shoes. :D Nice to have running shoes that actually fit totally as they should. Turns out I have wide feet and never really knew it.

SystemBug

nothing like recent events to bring out the racists on facebook.

made him look like such a fool he had to delete his own comment and comment thread.

What kind of Burritos?

I don't know what kind she got but I'm getting carnitas.

It's dumb because there's nothing weird about your hand as pictured. Post an actual weird hand picture and I'd be happy to unravel it. I'm very handy in this way

Is this weird enough for you?
NyE8Rx1.png

Also yeah wearing shoes that actually fit well is paramount. I have tons of shoes that look nice but hurt so much to wear for more than an hour or so.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know what kind she got but I'm getting carnitas.

Is this weird enough for you?
NyE8Rx1.png

Also yeah wearing shoes that actually fit well is paramount. I have tons of shoes that look nice but hurt so much to wear for more than an hour or so.

Haha. I can replicate it fully but it's uncomfortable for my ring finger. I can also do weirder things with my hand.

BTW glad to see the nail polish. What's the occasion?

jb1234

Dude #3 wants me to convert the Coldplay song "Us Against the World" to piano so he can sing it to me. I haven't decided whether he's trying to be romantic (which neither of us are in any way ready for) or whether he just thinks it would be fun pillow talk. I listened to the song, I like it but it's not really something I'm convinced will convert over all that well. Of course, I then did a google search and the work has already been done for me, as would be expected.

(I guess I now have to admit I like Coldplay. But it's fine. It was a good song.)

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom