• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I can replicate it fully but it's uncomfortable for my ring finger. I can also do weirder things with my hand.

BTW glad to see the nail polish. What's the occasion?

Put up or shut up!

The occasion is I'm going to start wearing gloves at work haha.

How exactly flexible are we talking about? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

hands-5gif

I have since (thankfully) cleaned my room but this is my throne

wow your tower takes up half the desk space haha

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm Tasmanian, born and bred

Tasmania's population is more homogeneous than other states of Australia, with most of British descent. Tasmania receives less immigration than other states. 65% of its residents are descendants of an estimated 10,000 "founding families" from the mid-19th century. As of 1996 more than 80% of Tasmanians were born in the state and almost 90% were born in Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, or Ireland. The homogeneity makes it an attractive location to study population genetics.

Tasmania is so boring. And that's coming from someone from Townsville.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ive sent my pics to maybe 4 guys in here. Outside of this thread...
KuGsj.gif

EDIT: My inbox still wait Ironfist.

dralla

The big hot dog is making me hungry for some BBQ :( I had some streak skewers at a fourth of July BBQ that were the f'n bomb

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Looking at that image, I start wondering how my petite ex girlfriends managed to fit my ~19 cm. Remind me not to put it in a bun.

No Vaz, I don't want to put it between yours.

Ironfist looks more appetizing anyways.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jobbs

Banned
Bragging about cock size and measuring tape jokes and stuff are something I got out of my system when I was 13 or 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom