• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
a84d24c1fd.jpg

I heard capes are in

I still want a big, badass, black Piccollo-type cape. Screw t-shirts and anyone who disagrees. Shirts get super uncomfortable with only minor size changes (eating big or big exercise). It's literally the clothing piece made in hell. Or China, if you have to get all realistic about it.

Jobbs

Banned
When you die and everyone's fighting over your stuff but no one remembers to clear your
hard drive as you requested

cJCmto5.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
for the sake of completeness, not even mentioned.

gave up

There was a cute guy on tinder :eek: like his pics were cute and when I read his profile I didn't feel the need to throw up. It was equally cute 😮😮
Let's see if he likes me too

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
There was a cute guy on tinder :eek: like his pics were cute and when I read his profile I didn't feel the need to throw up. It was equally cute 😮😮
Define a 'cute' profile. I have the feeling mine is just shit.

Misha

Banned
See if you complain enough the world eventually throws you a bone :p

Hope it works out!

jb1234

There's this guy I'm eyeing on Scruff right now. He's 28, is adorable and his profile is really thoughtful. I just need to get over my shyness and send him a message.

Define a 'cute' profile. I have the feeling mine is just shit.
He said he was just there for the awkward first date hugs :3 which is like the best part about first dates! Then he listed some super cool hobbies of his and finished by saying that he understands how girls mailboxes are getting blown up with messages so one should feel free to message him first. Which actually didn't sound half-assed ( i rarely message first because I need some indication of interest) but considerate somehow

jb1234

He said he was just there for the awkward first date hugs :3 which is like the best part about first dates! Then he listed some super cool hobbies of his and finished by saying that he understands how girls mailboxes are getting blown up with messages so one should feel free to message him first. Which actually didn't sound half-assed ( i rarely message first because I need some indication of interest) but considerate somehow

That sounds good! Mine wrote, "I'm looking for ways to be better than I was yesterday. Whether that means I make a new friend or meet a great lover or a guy I want to call my boyfriend, I just try to stay open to all kinds of relationships that have the potential to enrich my life."

Isn't that adorable?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm actually more worried I'm too old.

Im 27 and I would bang you and you got the proof ;)

Don't be so shy because those apps in reality the worst you can get is someone being mean saying no or ignore you. You can message him and remember there is plenty of guys to look around.

In other news I will delete Tinder and become a gay nun.

That sounds good! Mine wrote, "I'm looking for ways to be better than I was yesterday. Whether that means I make a new friend or meet a great lover or a guy I want to call my boyfriend, I just try to stay open to all kinds of relationships that have the potential to enrich my life."

Isn't that adorable?
Yes that's really cute ❤️ It's always a plus if they can form full sentences too

jb1234

Im 27 and I would bang you and you got the proof ;)

Don't be so shy because those apps in reality the worst you can get is someone being mean saying no or ignore you. You can message him and remember there is plenty of guys to look around.

This is true! I'll probably get ignored (statistically speaking) but I'll never know unless I throw myself out there.

Yes that's really cute ❤️ It's always a plus if they can form full sentences too

Yeah, he seems quite intelligent. He says he's interested in making the perfect omelette, playing his violin, cooking for his friends, making beer. Interested in great sex with great people.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

I might do one of these things as well. It's just depressing, honestly :D As opposed to just not seeing anyone it's seeing a TON but actively getting ignored. idk mang.

dralla

Why doesn't he match me back what is taking so long ::makes little fists::

@jb: he sounds perfect for you!

As someone who has done a lot of online dating, the chances of matching with someone (or getting a response) who you really would like to match with is pretty slim D: In my experiences anyway. Although I think whats most disappointing is when you do get a response from someone who's really attractive and they're hella boring to talk to, oyyy

Jobbs

Banned
Josh send him a message now. Write it out and don't even double check what you wrote. Just hit send :D

Haha no way. Matt looks far too suave and pleased with himself in this pic for that tagline

"shit" face is very subtle. It's the veiled acknowledgement of ones screwedness under the visage of a distant smile -- as such I'm sure it can sometimes be interpreted multiple ways.

As someone who has done a lot of online dating, the chances of matching with someone (or getting a response) who you really would like to match with is pretty slim D: In my experiences anyway. Although I think whats most disappointing is when you do get a response from someone who's really attractive and they're hella boring to talk to, oyyy
yeah I'm afraid of that.
personally those nose rings in the first pic drive me mental. In a good way.

that was a full ring right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom