• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Bragging about cock size and measuring tape jokes and stuff are something I got out of my system when I was 13 or 14

I bet that's not the only thing that "came out of your system" when you were 13 and 14.

It's a masturbation joke.

Bragging about cock size and measuring tape jokes and stuff are something I got out of my system when I was 13 or 14

Please. I'm better than that.

The real joke is asking if a hotdog is a ballpark. Get it?

ball-park-franks.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
I bet that's not the only thing that "came out of your system" when you were 13 and 14.

It's a masturbation joke.

I was a late bloomer with masturbation. I didn't figure it out until I was 14. I had no sex ed; it was a very conservative household at the time.

Prior to figuring it out, I had fairly regular nocturnal emissions. I wasn't even really sure what to think of those. My older brother attempted to explain it but did such a poor and awkward job that it only added to my confusion.

Please. I'm better than that.

The real joke is asking if a hotdog is a ballpark. Get it?

Actually I did get it =] I nodded in recognition of your hijinks

I was a late bloomer with masturbation. I didn't figure it out until I was 14. I had no sex ed; it was a very conservative household at the time.

Prior to figuring it out, I had fairly regular nocturnal emissions. I wasn't even really sure what to think of those. My older brother attempted to explain it but did such a poor and awkward job that it only added to my confusion.

Actually I did get it =] I nodded in recognition of your hijinks

oh jobbs
oh you and your stories

Jobbs

Banned
I think this just works better pointing right. I also darkened the area further from the character to frame it more + added some other nonsense.

At this point I think I'm risking making it worse by continuing to work on it

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Hthjwc4.jpg

Edit: That's an... interesting username...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

It'd be cool if there was a spaceship silhouette in front of the moon or maybe the robot could have it's feathers even more spread out. That's what I'd add

Numb

Only know that from when I was in Oman for two weeks for work and I was drinking in a hotel bar with a dude wearing one of those, have no idea how I remembered that.
Grandma brought from Mecca
If I don't wear it every year around this time and send her a pic(that pic otherwise never would have taken it especially posing ) I would get a beatdown and some weak but painful pinches

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
had a major argument with my dad first thing in the morning

for good morning...
You have the edge. You're a doctor.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
You mean over getting him in the morning or is the last line just an incomplete thought?

I was making coffee and breakfast when he started to bug me with some unimportant stuff so it ended with yelling and throwing stuff (spoons) around.

Jobbs

Banned
Wtf I matched with cute guy and he isn't even cute anymore. Seems semi-fuckboy now tbh
What was I thinking

When you read his profile earlier I almost said "sounds like the gimmickry of a fuckboy" but I held my tongue because maybe I was wrong

What changed?

Misha

Banned
I was making coffee and breakfast when he started to bug me with some unimportant stuff so it ended with yelling and throwing stuff (spoons) around.
That doesn't sound fun. Hopefully it doesn't linger
Wtf I matched with cute guy and he isn't even cute anymore. Seems semi-fuckboy now tbh
What was I thinking

See the easiest way for me to lose interest in someone is just to wait. Even if they don't do anything unattractive ill find something I previously considered attractive unattractive now. Maybe the trick is to make something happen asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom