• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kater

Banned
Also I now have a vertical mouse

It is much better than a regular-ass mouse

hqdefault.jpg

That looks so goofy though.

Nah, I'm good with my Logitech G100.

Kater

Banned
That's...the exact mouse I have

It's super comfortable, and keeps my arm in a good position. Also you can switch between two sensitivity levels. Also back and forward buttons.
That's a coincidence, I cannot read minds, I swear. :D

I would have to see and feel it for myself, but it definitely looks like something that needs some time to get used to.

That's a coincidence, I cannot read minds, I swear. :D

I would have to see and feel it for myself, but it definitely looks like something that needs some time to get used to.
Surprisingly not, the standard mouse buttons are in the same place, your hand is just in a more neutral position
The mouse looks kinda neat. Won't go out of my way to get one though.

Eh, it was £10 and my shoulder's stiff as fuck, thought I might as well try it

I don't know why it took me so long, but I've realised why I don't find so much of the internet as funny as everyone else seems to

Most people have really shitty senses of humour

Kater

Banned
Just played through I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream. What a crazy story. And lots of borderline offensive themes and topics. Still a good game though.

The inventory and interactions menu took some time to getting used to but after this playthrough I kind of wish it made a comeback in newer games.

zeemumu

Well, it's more that the other two are both rather nu-metal based, whereas Rise Against...aren't >_>

It's my first legit concert in a long time and I'm going to enjoy it. We can argue musical ideals later. Outside of some very specific songs, I don't exactly believe in bad music. All music has some audience, and it's not bad just because you aren't a part of that audience. The only reason I can live like that is because I'm a special breed who is not limited to any one category of music (or anything for that matter, except relationships because cheating is for nerds). I used to think that sucked because it meant that I wouldn't have a permanent group, but then I realized that it just meant that I could do everything until I got tired and settled into one thing.

Besides, my next confirmed concert isn't until June and it's an orchestra performance.

It's my first legit concert in a long time and I'm going to enjoy it. We can argue musical ideals later. Outside of some very specific songs, I don't exactly believe in bad music. All music has some audience, and it's not bad just because you aren't a part of that audience. The only reason I can live like that is because I'm a special breed who is not limited to any one category of music (or anything for that matter, except relationships because cheating is for nerds). I used to think that sucked because it meant that I wouldn't have a permanent group, but then I realized that it just meant that I could do everything until I got tired and settled into one thing.

Besides, my next confirmed concert isn't until June and it's an orchestra performance.

Hey don't worry about it, I was just kidding around, no insult was meant. Enjoy yourself dood!

Unrelated: there should be more modern comedies in the old screwball-esque style. Like the whole back and forth at breakneck speeds kind of thing. Intolerable Cruelty is
super underrated, but also
probably the closest thing I've seen to it these days.

Kevyt

That's an unfortunate name. Or nickname. The name rings a bell though. Heard it somewhere before. And the woman in that thread is that "Honey..." person?

No, Honey Boo Boo is the nickname of the small girl. The big lady is her mom. I don't know what her name is but she is very famous because a lot of people make fun of her.

Kater

Banned
No, Honey Boo Boo is the nickname of the small girl. The big lady is her mom. I don't know what her name is but she is very famous because a lot of people make fun of her.

I got that impression from the thread, yes. It's really not nice at all, especially the posts that ridicule her for her weight problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom