• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
You need to include Stone Temple Pilots
' first two albums
in that.

Lol. Yeah. I can see that. Pearl Jam's early stuff was pretty good as well.

Days of the New is the best band no one's heard of but Travis Meeks couldn't keep his shit together. :negman:

tumblr_inline_n5655dqOxP1rd9t4l.gif

Me drunk eating. Helena my spirit animal. <3

But I'm not as crazy I swear.

zeemumu

What the fuck, man. Don't skip System :((((

Too late. I mainly went for Rise Against anyway, and Linkin Park did a few songs with System and Rise so it's fine. If you wanted the full lineup, someone made a thread. For my first concert in years and my first rock concert ever I think it went pretty well. Aside from my blown out eardrums and that guy a few rows down who kept rolling blunts out of torn up checks, it was great. Really gives me a new appreciation for live music.

Risgroo

Too late. I mainly went for Rise Against anyway, and Linkin Park did a few songs with System and Rise so it's fine. If you wanted the full lineup, someone made a thread. For my first concert in years and my first rock concert ever I think it went pretty well. Aside from my blown out eardrums and that guy a few rows down who kept rolling blunts out of torn up checks, it was great. Really gives me a new appreciation for live music.

Ah alright. I'd love to see Rise Against sometime!

zeemumu

I did it! I PASSED CALC!

That means I get to enjoy Christmas!

Ah alright. I'd love to see Rise Against sometime!

They're fricken fantastic live. Rise Against and Linkin Park had some of the best performances of the night. Everyone got into singing the songs, even me. Unfortunately that guy rolling blunts kept blowing smoke and making me cough every time I tried to sing, and I woke up this morning coughing because of it. I really hate that guy.

Kevyt

I did it! I PASSED CALC!

That means I get to enjoy Christmas!

They're fricken fantastic live. Rise Against and Linkin Park had some of the best performances of the night. Everyone got into singing the songs, even me. Unfortunately that guy rolling blunts kept blowing smoke and making me cough every time I tried to sing, and I woke up this morning coughing because of it. I really hate that guy.

Congrats on passing calc!! :)

...that lineup makes more sense now, ok.

Also I need it to be May. Fuckin' Groezrock man.

zeemumu

Alright guys, I made a roulette wheel for myself to give myself something to do each day because I wanted the order to be random every week. I have one more space left to fill. What should it be?

Has anyone else tried a baked potato before? Just delicious with melted butter.

There is a baked potato fast food chain called Praties in Australia.

On Friday I ordered a half-and-half bacon&cheese + creamed corn baked potato. Then for some reason they added a giant dallop of sour cream to the top of it. And if you've ever tried to separate sour cream from creamed corn, I assure you it is not fun.

Nerdkiller

Membeur

On Friday I ordered a half-and-half bacon&cheese + creamed corn baked potato. Then for some reason they added a giant dallop of sour cream to the top of it. And if you've ever tried to separate sour cream from creamed corn, I assure you it is not fun.
I also just learnt that there's also another chain in the UK that also does the same thing. With what they have on the menu, I wish they'd bring it over here. The closest we have to one in this country is in Belfast.

http://www.spudulike.com/

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Burn After Reading was notable in the sense that I was yawning myself to sleep through the movie while thinking "goddamn, this is a good film".

Kevyt

I would love to go to Australia some day.

I've heard good things about this fast food chain restaurant tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom