• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

My cooking skills are awful... I used to be able to cook all kinds of things like pastas, soups and rare things I would make up on the go. Now a day's I can't even cook some rice properly. Henceforth my diet is suffering. I'm just going to settle for some simple pasta with chicken in it for dinner tonight... :(

@zeemumu: last time I tried to fry fish I burned it all. It looked and tatetasted like charcoal I:

squints-anim.gif

Kater

Banned
Dick pics are always good. Send me some if you want. Always appreciated.

Also, I get a new job probably in two weeks. At the cinema. Checking tickets and stuff. :)

Turin

Banned
Dick pics are always good. Send me some if you want. Always appreciated.

Also, I get a new job probably in two weeks. At the cinema. Checking tickets and stuff. :)

As much as I love being objectified, I have line darling.

And congratulations, brudda! :D

Kater

Banned
As much as I love being objectified, I have line darling.

And congratulations, brudda! :D
Thanks. Nah, you don't have to send me a picture of your genitals, I was just joking. ;)

Anyway, it's work at a small cinema who airs a lot of "artsy" films so it' pretty cool. Not too much stress.

Turin

Banned
This GRRM hype is like a slow building tornado of disappointment, tears and rage. I'm so perched for it.

Thanks. Nah, you don't have to send me a picture of your genitals, I was just joking. ;)

Anyway, it's work at a small cinema who airs a lot of "artsy" films so it' pretty cool. Not too much stress.

Well, I was flattered that you'd ask. ;D

Nice. Retail without masses flocking is probably a good thing.

Reminds me of this.

Bzg5yT7IAAA8Pt3.png

Tips for inserting your viewpoint into almost any argument- and winning!

#ded

yo homies check out my ot

I'm prepared to say that may be the best film OT I've ever seen. Brilliant OP.

The Rupert Murdoch tweets. Holy shit.

This GRRM hype is like a slow building tornado of disappointment, tears and rage. I'm so perched for it.

It's already dead. GRRM shot it down on his LiveJournal. No big announcement is happening. I'm glad he cleared it up now. NOW I CAN GO BACK TO IGNORING HIS SHITTY PHOTOSHOPS AND PUNS.

Kater

Banned
I'm glad I'm a slow reader when it comes to ASoIaF. The wait would kill me otherweise.
Well, I was flattered that you'd ask. ;D

Nice. Retail without masses flocking is probably a good thing.
Well, if you want to send dick pics to someone, you know who to, huh? ;p

Yeah, retail without the pressure seems pretty cool.

lol Gato please... :p

Congrats on your job!
Thanks. ;"

zeemumu

Huh, what do you mean by that?

Depression at everything stagnating (Jack's Lament), observing a part of life that I like and trying to comprehend it (What's This and Jack's Obsession), making a major effort to incorporate the changes into my own life and being progressively hindered by the people around me even though they had the best intentions of helping me(Making Christmas), failing and giving up and accepting that I can improve my life without having to radically change it into something else and resolving to fix my flaws (Poor Jack)

Kater

Banned
Depression at everything stagnating (Jack's Lament), observing a part of life that I like and trying to comprehend it (What's This and Jack's Obsession), making a major effort to incorporate the changes into my own life and being progressively hindered by the people around me even though they had the best intentions of helping me(Making Christmas), failing and giving up and accepting that I can improve my life without having to radically change it into something else and resolving to fix my flaws (Poor Jack)
That's a pretty good methaphor, have you spoke to your your doctor about it? I can only do so much with a post when it comes to guessing but I think a psychiatrist could help you a lot more. (From my own experience)

And I don't mean that you should take meds, just maybe see a therapist.

Sorry if that comes across as offensive.

Depressions is a real threat to the human mind and I do take it very seriously.

Edit: Or maybe I misinterpreted your post, that could also be it.

Edit²:

tumblr_lkfhywCQtP1qbjeg5o1_500.gif

Since I'm a goofball and interpret a lot of stuff as emergencies.. Gawds, really embarrassing.

zeemumu

That's a pretty good methaphor, have you spoke to your your doctor about it? I can only do so much with a post when it comes to guessing but I think a psychiatrist could help you a lot more. (From my own experience)

And I don't mean that you should take meds, just maybe see a therapist.

Sorry if that comes across as offensive.

Depressions is a real threat to the human mind and I do take it very seriously.

Yeah. I figured I would need to talk to someone about it so I decided to see a doctor regularly some time ago. It's been helping and my depression phases aren't nearly as bad. I don't do medication, though. I think he sees it as a case that manageable enough to not need it.

I just noticed the Nightmare Before Christmas thing because I'm watching the movie and started noticing the similarities. It's not a cry for help, just an observation. But thank you for your concern.

Kater

Banned
Yeah. I figured I would need to talk to someone about it so I decided to see a doctor regularly some time ago. It's been helping and my depression phases aren't nearly as bad. I don't do medication, though. I think he sees it as a case that manageable enough to not need it. I just noticed the Nightmare Before Christmas thing because I'm watching the movie and started noticing the similarities.
There are a lot of similarities because life imitates art, as the old saying goes. It's good that you see a doctor about it. :)

I wish I could help you more, but I'm also in the middle of a whirlwind of agression and whatever else so I can't really think straight. I just hope the doc can help you, I really do.

zeemumu

There are a lot of similarities because life imitates art, as the old saying goes. It's good that you see a doctor about it. :)

I wish I could help you more, but I'm also in the middle of a whirlwind of agression and whatever else so I can't really think straight. I just hope the doc can help you, I really do.

I can help me. I just need a point in the right direction.

Kater

Banned
I can help me. I just need a point in the right direction.
Then I just wish you good luck on coming back to yourself.

If you have ever troubles though, just post in the the Mental Health OT. There are a lot of kind souls in there who probably can help you (at least more than me right now) with their experience. :)

zeemumu

Then I just wish you good luck on coming back to yourself.

If you have ever troubles though, just post in the the Mental Health OT. There are a lot of kind souls in there who probably can help you (at least more than me right now) with their experience. :)

I do post there. It was one of the threads that I initially stalked before my account was approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom