• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

I wish I could party... if I had friends that partied, if I even had friends to begin wtih... :(

Who wants to be my friend?? :D

Kevyt

I do live near NoVa... I have a friend who lives there who I have not seen in years. Woah there's people from the area here >.>

I've been banned twice. Once for a week and once for a month, but like Ric Flair I refuse to die.

WOO!

frgqQ3Z.gif

Kevyt

I have found the secret to not getting banned: be nice to everyone, don't be an asshole, don't assert things you aren't sure of, don't make baseless claims, and respect everyone. Heck, it's like trying to be a good person, just be good and you'll be good :p

zeemumu

I have found the secret to not getting banned: be nice to everyone, don't be an asshole, don't assert things you aren't sure of, don't make baseless claims, and respect everyone. Heck, it's like trying to be a good person, just be good and you'll be good :p

If everyone likes you then you're doing something wrong.

Kater

Banned
First day at work (cinema, I think the job is called "usher" in English if dict.cc is to be trusted). Pretty good so far. I think I made a decent impression too.

I also saw the first 5 minutes of Interstellar when checking the sound levels in the room. Maybe I go watch it, since it doesn't cost me anything as someone who works there. :D

Kevyt

First day at work (cinema, I think the job is called "usher" in English if dict.cc is to be trusted). Pretty good so far. I think I made a decent impression too.

I also saw the first 5 minutes of Interstellar when checking the sound levels in the room. Maybe I go watch it, since it doesn't cost me anything as someone who works there. :D

Any cute guys, anything interesting?? :p

Kater

Banned
Any cute guys, anything interesting?? :p
I don't know, I don't possess something like a gaydar and I haven't talked that much with anyone besides the colleague who advised me today.

The guy who sells tickets looks a bit like Matt Smith but I don't know if he's into guys.

Kevyt

I don't know, I don't possess something like a gaydar and I haven't talked that much with anyone besides the colleague who advised me today.

The guy who sells tickets looks a bit like Matt Smith but I don't know if he's into guys.

No Gaydar?? O:

tumblr_m4ktwiZG2j1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Who's that? Looks like Jeff Hardy mixed with old Kane, and the other creepy wrestler that made all sorts of things with his tongue.

zeemumu

Alright so I have a question. I'm supposed to go to a concert tomorrow and doors open at 3:30 but I don't get off of work until 6. If I leave then, I won't miss anyone important that I was planning to see, but will they still allow me in if I'm that late?

Who's that? Looks like Jeff Hardy mixed with old Kane, and the other creepy wrestler that made all sorts of things with his tongue.

Finn Balor, ex-Prince Devitt

This is the first time he's done the body paint thing on NXT. He started doing it overall earlier this year I believe, often in comic character format -

p7Pbzb8.jpg

Also his abs are ridiculous

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure a mod resized an image of mine in a tip thread. Tip threads, like food delivery, is serious business.

Time to do it again with The Americans.

Also, Orphan Black S2 >> S1

My only gripe is that it seemed to get a bit too convoluted around the middle regarding its mythology. But it's even more entertaining than season one which I didn't think would be possible.

Come over boy I'm so ready
You're takin' too long to get my head on the ground
And my feet in the clouds
I'm so clean feelin' so dirty
Cum right now you better hurry
Before you miss out and I finish it off

I've been a bad girl daddy
Won't you come get me

I think this song is about sex. But I can't be sure.

Kevyt

Nah it's not about sex, it clearly is about something else entirely.

Consider this song:

I wish that you were my Lollipop.
Sweet things, I will never get enough.
If you show me to the sugar tree,
Will you give me a soda pop for free.

Come with me Honey, (Oh)
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman.
Run like the wind, fly with me to Bountyland. (Oh)
Bite me, I'm yours, if you're hungry please understand.
This is the end, of the sweet sugar Candyman.

Aqua - Lollipop

This song is clearly about lollipops, and the candyman - as it says in the lyrics.

Kevyt

I love Aqua! But Lene is very old now. She doesn't sound like she did back in their hay days. Also, for live performances, they would mostly lip sync.

Kevyt

Gone Girl (the book) is getting interesting now. Perfect Amy wasn't so perfect after all!

I'm getting Twin Peaks Laura Palmer flashbacks.

Playmate to Jesus off their latest album is so deliciously bubblegum.

Yes I've listened to it. I have no idea what it means though. Playmate to Jesus? The song is confusing, it's almost as if Aqua had gone soft Christian rock pop on that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom