• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris-Evans-001.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What a very...English joke

EDIT: WELP THE TOP OF THIS PAGE MAKES NO SENSE

Windam

Scaley member
Only if "Tolkien collection" is a euphemism for "thick dick."

Remember how I had a thing for a girl in my calc class back in the summer? Saw her today after I sat down at Starbucks to nom a sausage & egg breakfast sandwich. Sitting diagonally across from me. Made eye contact for like .5 seconds and then she abruptly looked away. Damn, what's her problem? I didn't do anything!

Kevyt

Remember how I had a thing for a girl in my calc class back in the summer? Saw her today after I sat down at Starbucks to nom a sausage & egg breakfast sandwich. Sitting diagonally across from me. Made eye contact for like .5 seconds and then she abruptly looked away. Damn, what's her problem? I didn't do anything!

Just go to her and talk to her? Like, "hello, how are you?"

The HOTTEST

edward_scissorhands_yes.gif

Dat bald head though... umph :3

Windam

Scaley member
Just go to her and talk to her? Like, "hello, how are you?"

What do you say to someone who said they're not interested in dating, and then basically started ignoring you? Pretty clear she doesn't wanna acknowledge my existence lol. Even then, all I did was casually ask her to coffee over the phone (call, not text). >.> I ended up dropping the calc class for personal reasons, and then she never replied to either of the two texts I sent her after that. Not that she was good with replying to texts, anyway.

Also, tongues. I forgot tongues. Tongues are the greatest.

She's tsundere for you, breh.

Kevyt

What do you say to someone who said they're not interested in dating, and then basically started ignoring you? All I did was casually ask her to coffee. >.> I ended up dropping the calc class for personal reasons, and then she never replied to either of the two texts I sent her after that. Not that she was good with replying to texts, anyway.

She's clearly not interested then. Well you know as they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Windam

Scaley member
She's tsundere for you, breh.

Pretty sure she was talking to/sitting across from one of my lab partners from my chemistry class from last semester (same shoes, posture, hair). That made me LOL. What are the chances, huh? Weird shit.

She's clearly not interested then. Well you know as they say, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Yip, but damn I thought we hit off pretty well, even as just friends. Oh wells.

Kevyt

Pretty sure she was talking to/sitting across from one of my lab partners from my chemistry class from last semester (same shoes, posture, hair). That made me LOL. What are the chances, huh? Weird shit.

Yip, but damn I thought we hit off pretty well, even as just friends. Oh wells.

It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom