• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
You, man, are so right. No other superhero movie compares to the greatness that is Spiderman 2.

kCgkEYd.gif

Windam

Scaley member
That intro scene has one of my problems with Amazing Spider-Man 2: How many people were killed by Rhino's crazy truck driving while Peter was hanging out on top of the truck making jokes.

Less than the amount killed by Superman and Zod fighting in the Metropolis in MoS.

zeemumu

Since I don't drink I decided to test my alcohol tolerance. I can see why you guys like this so much. I can't exactly tell if I'm buzzed or not because I'm still self-aware enough to fix the spelling mistakes that I keep making while I type this.

2spooky

Since I don't drink I decided to test my alcohol tolerance. I can see why you guys like this so much. I can't exactly tell if I'm buzzed or not because I'm still self-aware enough to fix the spelling mistakes that I keep making while I type this.

Welcome.

The next step is to get so rekt that the room never stops spinning.

zeemumu

Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters is a weird movie for me because it involves one of my celebrity crushes (Alexandra Daddario) bringing back my other celebrity crush (Paloma Kwiatkowski)

The self-awareness stage where you know you're really buzzed/drunk but you think you have an ounce of control (but you really don't) is my favorite time. 'Tis a very very fine line to walk tho.

Duress

I'm just really lazy and sleepy, when I'm drunk. I feel, other then that, there's no change in my behavior. I can't wrap my head around people blacking out. I've never had that experience.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I tend to write somewhat well when drunk. My posts only come out as shit when I'm on mobile since autocorrect and alcohol mix as well as LiLo and soap.

Kevyt

Ohhhhhh also, I finally watched another episode of The Americans.

S2E7 spoilers:
Not Nina screwing Oleg and playing Stan for a complete fool. S L A Y.

Beauty Power Naps™

Me if I'd ever get a breathalyzer.

Hmmmm... Jake, I'd love to see a demonstration of your powers some day ;)

:p

Kevyt

Says the guy who hasn't even taken it (or any dick) for a ride.

You have no basis for this harsh judgment!

Wait,
you're a top?

Anyways, lovely Sunday night, isn't it?

I feel like we're hijacking the thread... creeping out other Fake/Real Gaffers with all this lewd talk :p

Wait,
you're a top?

Anyways, lovely Sunday night, isn't it?

I feel like we're hijacking the thread... creeping out other Fake/Real Gaffers with all this lewd talk :p

It depends on my mood!

Sometimes I want a dick in my ass. Sometimes I don't. It varies. I enjoy both pretty equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom