• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
OTP reunion <3

Hey. We were almost OTP.
I just couldn't get it up. :(

Hmmm... something went wrong then. Did you give her the look?

edit: like this

GQRLAdt.gif

87089-Jack-Nicholson-blinking-gif-sp-OyRi.gif

Buffalo Bill ring any bells? GO WATCH SILENCE OF THE LAMBS THIS INSTANT!

Anyone who hasn't seen Silence of the Lambs(and then the show) is making bad life-decisions.

Risgroo

Yooo it's been so long since I listened to that #choon. Gonna blast it at the gym later.
I'm replying to the same people here and in RPJ, help.

Windam

Scaley member
Man

That's awful

You didn't even pick something good to correct people about

I don't care for the opinions of someone who doesn't like Raimi's Spider-Man 1 and 2. Hmph!

Shots fired.

I kind of want to give LotR another chance because I do like the films. But man, all I remember from my last attempt to read the books is I gave up out of sheer boredom.

If you can sit through reading A Song of Ice and Fire and Martin's terrible writing style and obsession with wieners, you can read LotR.

Have you ever read The Riftwar Saga, Kevin? It's really good. Quite LotR-ish but with some of ASoIaF's more grounded political intrigue thrown in as well.

If you can sit through reading A Song of Ice and Fire and Martin's terrible writing style and obsession with wieners, you can read LotR.

Stop describing Tolkien. Except replace obsession with wieners with obsession with scenery.

Turin

Banned
I think I'm the only one in this thread who likes both.

Also, it feels so weird when I see someone else with my old avatar.

image.php

Windam

Scaley member
Have you ever read The Riftwar Saga, Kevin? It's really good. Quite LotR-ish but with some of ASoIaF's more grounded political intrigue thrown in as well.

Stop describing Tolkien. Except replace obsession with wieners with obsession with scenery.

Nope, never even heard of it.

And aha... you think you are so creative and original, but guess what? YOU'RE NOT!!!!!!!!!

Windam

Scaley member
Is this a reference to what I think it is? ;_____;

;)

That sounds so wrong on so many different levels.

But because the risk of conception from gay sex is exactly 0%, I don't think the term could really apply. It only works with the breeders.

It took me a while to word it in a way that didn't sound like anything illegal. :/

And fak u man, what if one of the dudes has ovaries and his butt leads to it? Huh?

Windam

Scaley member
You've got a good basis here for a male pregnancy fanfic.

Time to write it.

Sonic and Shrek are madly in love and trying to conceive, but there's trouble brewing in both Mobotropolis and Shrek's Swamp... Sonic's greatest rival, and his mirror image, Shadow is back in town, and he's none too pleased that the Blue Blur has won the handsome ogre's favour...

Sonic and Shrek are madly in love and trying to conceive, but there's trouble brewing in both Mobotropolis and Shrek's Swamp... Sonic's greatest rival, and his mirror image, Shadow is back in town, and he's none too pleased that the Blue Blur has won the handsome ogre's favour...

Title: It's All Ogre Now

Risgroo

Uuuughhh, I'm trying to resist going to the store for some chocolate/chips/donuts/fattystuff, but now I can't stop thinking about it. HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom