• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
!!!

New Bjork album coming in March.

Co-produced with Arca and Haxan Cloak.

6c081c5f5f7b0fc5367bdb8a33a961cc.jpg

Did anyone ever try that wierd bjork iOS app? It was some kind of artsy, abstract music generator. I meant to give it a go but kept forgetting

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That feeling when you step on dog shit but only notice it when you arrive at home and notice the pungent smell of doo-doo at lunch time.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Enjoy this random thot selfie.[/SPOILER]

I'm just going to pretend you were unsaunced when you took that one.

On a related account, I just got a few pictures taken by a professional buddy. Just a quick and casual album for work, nothing special, but all I know is that I look implausibly hot. That's not the Papa I see every morning in the mirror, I swear.

Professional photogaphers are magicians.

Kevyt

I'm just going to pretend you were unsaunced when you took that one.

On a realted account, I just got a few pictures taken by a professional buddy. Just a quick and casual album for work, nothing special, but all I know is that I look implausibly hot. That's not the Papa I see every morning in the mirror, I swear.

Professional photogaphers are magicians.

The power of Photoshop.

Risgroo

Enjoy this random thot selfie.

I gave myself a haircut yesterday, but you can't really see it. I'll try to show it in the next drunk video.
If I make one.
Oh my.
Also, love yourselves and get into it.

Why does anyone besides Scandinavia even try anymore?
I've been listening to her stuff quite a lot lately, she's perfect. And her dialect UUUUNNNNFF
none of y'all know what I'm talking about, but I swear it's hothothot

You took the lasciviousness a step farther than I did. Well done.

Oh my.
I've been listening to her stuff quite a lot lately, she's perfect. And her dialect UUUUNNNNFF
none of y'all know what I'm talking about, but I swear it's hothothot

Yeah, I love pretty much everything she's released.

The Brothel and The Silicone Veil are both excellent albums. And her newer, poppier stuff is shaping up to be immense. She's Norway's national treasure. Well, co-national treasure along with Annie.

All her collabs are fiyah too.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Real talk: I miss the times when girls allowed some degree of pubic hair. These days you have to beg them to let it grow just a bit. The bald look is out of control despite the fact that there's nothing wrong with some well kept carpeting. Hell, it can be sexier that way.

That will be my #lewd comment for the day. Enjoy yourselves.

The_Poet

Banned
Real talk: I miss the times where girls allowed some degree of pubic hair. These days you have to beg them to let it grow just a bit. The bald look is out of control despite the fact that there's nothing wrong with some well kept carpeting. Hell, it can be sexier that way.

You are an old man though.

Bald is beautiful.

Clydefrog

i've never been with a completely hairless woman down there. guess i lucked out? :| i don't know

a GF or two did the "brazilian" wax but it never lasted... probably because i was like "eh"

i definitely preferred the patch of hair, etc (i know you ladies have to womanscape as much as we men have to manscape) well not that much

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Real talk: I miss the times where girls allowed some degree of pubic hair. These days you have to beg them to let it grow just a bit. The bald look is out of control despite the fact that there's nothing wrong with some well kept carpeting. Hell, it can be sexier that way.

Eww.

I too preordered mm3d. My body is ready. Best valentines ever.

37389.jpg

From the worst drinks thread. God ain't real. American Bud itself is fucking piss water and they decided to add clamato to it? Who thought clammy piss water would be a good idea?

+1 for smooth like a slippery seal

Edit: We Nova-ians only trek into West VA for gambling and strip clubs

Breh, I thought you were cool.

One more reason you should trek into West VA is the pepperoni roll tho.

Chuckie

37389.jpg

From the worst drinks thread. God ain't real. American Bud itself is fucking piss water and they decided to add clamato to it? Who thought clammy piss water would be a good idea?

Clamato? Please tell me that has nothing to do with tomatoes. Tomatoes and beer seems really really wrong.

I shan't link that hotdog infused cocktail in that thread. Peruse at your own risk.

Clamato? Please tell me that has nothing to do with tomatoes. Tomatoes and beer seems really really wrong.

Clamato is mainly tomato juice with some spices and some clam flavor. So sadly they went there.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
37389.jpg

I'm trying to overcome a most brutal cough that has me at the brink of making me puke my lungs. That can of bile is not helping.

I'm trying to overcome a most brutal cough that has me at the brink of making me puke my lungs. That can of bile is not helping.

Bro! I'm having the same fucking problem. My lungs,chest, and stomach all hurt like shit from coughing so much. The worst part is I laugh pretty often and laughing makes me cough more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom