• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Mmm. Receipts :3

Pineapple pizza... :| :| :|
The pineapple is there so I don't eat the commandments ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fuck pineapple pizza, can't be said too many times

I actually did get a flu shot now that I think about it. My Dr. waggled her finger at me til I agreed to one

Are you sure the doctor wasn't that sneaky Barackbar HUSSEIN Obama trying to poison you?

Clydefrog

Picked up a pouch of these freeze-dried grape slices to snack on. I couldn’t open the pouch so I pulled really hard and then of course it exploded open. Grapes are all over my office right now.

zeemumu

I'm not sure how to take this. ╮(╯▽╰)╭
Bl3O5ujCQAAjK9b.png

It's the hair

Picked up a pouch of these freeze-dried grape slices to snack on. I couldn’t open the pouch so I pulled really hard and then of course it exploded open. Grapes are all over my office right now.

This has happened to me too many fucking times. I'm at the point now if the bag doesn't come open within a few seconds I'll just cut it rather than pulling it apart and risking everything flying across the room.

Getting dragged to the Dr. tomorrow whether I like it or not. I guess it's a good idea since I could have pneumonia or something. Shots haven't been effective in curing whatever I have now.

zeemumu

I had one of those sappy romantic dreams and now I'm actively fighting my own downer personality to make it happen. I even made a list.

zeemumu

Tell us about it.

I was at some kind of family party at my house and was just walking around and there was this girl who I guess was my girlfriend. I haven't followed the plot of my dreams in a while so it's weird (Most of my dreams take place along a single plotline that time-skips while I'm awake because I wasn't there to see what happened. Even if I die, I just come back to life in the next one and everything is still going on as if I hadn't. It's cool but also kind of weird. It's like leaving a game of The Sims on in the background while you go live your actual life) but I'm getting off topic. Anyway, so we were talking or something and we got close to each other and kissed, and it was the most flawless kiss that I've ever had, in real life or in dreams, and I felt something. I don't know what, but it was a great feeling, knowing I finally had a companion to relate to. I continued on with the family party and hanging out with her and then woke up. I'd like that feeling back, and since I have no intention of putting myself into a coma to dream forever, I'll have to do this the old fashioned way and get good so I can get my wish.

Danganronpa (is that one or two words?) chapter 2 spoilers:

Stop killing the characters I like godfuckingdamnit. Oowada and Fujisaki were both great :c

Better not be Aoi next. Should be Togami. He's a cunt. Or that fat dood.

This is worse than Game Of Thrones. Srsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom