• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Final twilight movie

THE HOME STRETCH NOW

Jacob-Black2.jpg

#TeamJacob

<3

Tatiana didn't win at the SAGs. TRASH. And Downton Abbey somehow won best ensemble for a drama. Let me laugh out loud. SHITE.

This is why I try to avoid award shows. They just make me bitter.

I guess I should just be grateful Emilia Clarke wasn't even nominated for anything! The most stupefyingly overrated actress on television right now.

Looking really angry and shouting "fire and blood" a lot is great and nuanced acting apparently.

[edit]:

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath
Yeah I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah I'm gonna show you
Mental, out my brain, bat shit, go insane
Yeah I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah I'm gonna show you

ibh7AhkYzZ54fQ.gif

NinjaBoiX

Is Emilia Clarke even rated that highly as an actress though? I don't think I've ever heard anyone praise her performances particularly, just gush about how hot she is.

Not the hottest Clarke though, that would be Mellisa:

dayum said:

Is Emilia Clarke even rated that highly as an actress though? I don't think I've ever heard anyone praise her performances particularly, just gush about how hot she is.

Yeah, she's apparently not been nominated and awarded as much as I thought. I suppose my ire comes from her popularity when she's easily the worst actress on the show. To be fair tho, I'm not sure how much of that is her fault and how much is the scripts' fault. All I know is show Dany is a badly written and subsequently badly acted character.

9/10
Me brain good

Brain theft imminent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom