• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Don't make me hurt you.

You don't like TWD?

anigif_enhanced-12847-1406663740-5.gif

Bruh...

zeemumu

First project of new CS class and I realized that it's been so long since my last CS class that I have to relearn everything before Saturday. Well, it's been a good run. I'm gonna go learn how to tie a noose.

Hmm Episode 1 of Game of Thrones...

Yeahp that's Game of Thrones all right. Good to see the game is keeping the spirit of the series dead alive. allmyfriendsaredead.jpg

Kevyt

Hmm Episode 1 of Game of Thrones...

Yeahp that's Game of Thrones all right. Good to see the game is keeping the spirit of the series dead alive. allmyfriendsaredead.jpg

I'm not sure if I should jump on it considering that my classes will start next week. I cannot afford to binge watch. The Wire was the last show I'll binge watch and that's someone's fault.... >.>

Wow, I really loved that. Best Telltale game already. Suck it, Cersei. I need the other episodes already.

Now playing The Wolf Among Us and hearing them say fuck every two seconds.

Chuckie

That's an odd game to have a demo for. o_O

Anyway. It's cool because you're getting involved with the political intrigue. If you don't like that, it's not for you.

All the TT games have demo's. I liked those of Walking Dead and Wolf Amongst Us, but not GoT :( And I am a massive GoT fan.

Turin

Banned
All the TT games have demo's. I liked those of Walking Dead and Wolf Amongst Us, but not GoT :( And I am a massive GoT fan.

I have no idea then. :p

I don't know what the consensus is on the game but I can tell you that I seem to enjoy games a little differently than a lot of people so I'm probably not the guy to ask. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really tho. I am in love with it. Kept me engrossed throughout and left me desperately wanting more. Not to mention the choices actually felt like choices and made things very tense.

Also, "words are wind" was already used once. I'm waiting for "you know nothing" to be uttered in episode 2.

zeemumu

The Wolf Among Us was the most interesting, Walking Dead Season 1 had the most difficult decisions and longest-lasting consequences, and Walking Dead Season 2 had the most ending variants.

I can't speak for Tales from the Borderlands and Game of Thrones. One I didn't play because I didn't feel like it, and the other was avoided due to spoilers.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
This is the part where I say Sasha Grey is beautiful but I find her scenes thoroughly unappealing.
She had a passive agressive quality that gets me going. As in "you know I'm FILTH, but I won't scream. I'll make you scream instead".

I'm at work :p Just type in Sasha Grey strapon and you'll probably find it haha :p
The best/worst part about working from a home office? Unlimited fapping.

She's not terrible at live performances is she?

Most of the time she's pretty terrible. Can't stay in tune, can't dance. I forget the performance but she stood completely still at a mic and sounded out of breath. She really is that bad most of the time. My guess is she'll ramp up the backing track at the Superbowl so that she's only actually singing 5% of the time while distracting everyone with terrible dance moves.

Katy Perry peaked with Teenage Dream and even then you could probably pick like 3 songs that are any decent and pair them with I Kissed a Girl and you have the entirety of anything good she's done.

Risgroo

Orphan Black s2 is pretty great so far!
Alison is still the best
Mrs. S is strangely hot
And (ep4 spoiler)
JESUS CHRIST HELENA IS 2SPOOKY

Congrats Zeem, wooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom