• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_Martian_2014.jpg

A Very Good Book™ so far.

A choice sample:

lol said:
"What must it be like?" he pondered. "He's stuck out there. He thinks he's totally alone and that we all gave up on him. What kind of effect does that have on a man's psychology?"

He turned back to Venkat. "I wonder what he's thinking right now."

LOG ENTRY: SOL 61

How come Aquaman can control whales? They're mammals. Makes no sense.

Ayy lmao @ Hershey's suing to stop British chocolate imports.

They know everyone thinks Hershey's is shit, so they're trying to force people to like it. #ChocolateWars2015

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Ayy lmao @ Hershey's suing to stop British chocolate imports.

They know everyone thinks Hershey's is shit, so they're trying to force people to like it. #ChocolateWars2015

Reese's peanut butter cups are much worse than anything I've ever tasted from Hershey's.

It's like biting into a small brick of dehydrated puke, powdered corn syrup and fake chocolate.

Sup bitches

Had so much fun yesterday in the snow + I don't have have to go to work even though the roads are great, boss said it's too cold out for him so I don't have to go in either *highfive*

Risgroo

My wallet is burning :(
Ordered a New 3DS XL and two tickets to the British Grand Prix(vrooomvroom).
For £680 those tickets better be made of gold. Got absolutely fucked by the exchange rate as well, bleh.

#ballin #MTVcribs #maybachmusic

Clydefrog

Yesterday, I saw a cashier at a kwik-e-mart give a kid alcohol for free. I saw the kid (he had to be like 16 or so) walk up to the cashier and do a little handshake routine. Then the cashier passes over a few of those mini-bottles of alcohol. They laugh, do another round of fist bumps / handshakes, and then the kid walks away.

wtf man

I'd do it but I need a time machine.

[edit]: Finished The Martian by the way. Amazing book. I'll probably check out the film adaptation. But uh oh at Ridley Scott directing with his current track record. Trash imminent.

Casting seems pretty good. The only flaw is that Sean Bean will be playing a character who doesn't die.

Windam

Scaley member
This thread must sink further into the obscurity of Community so that none may find us and inform others of the debauchery that takes place in here.

Risgroo

Some of you guys have played Dragon Age Inquisition, right?
Does the combat get any better later in the game? I've played for about 2 hours and I'm booored. Playing as a mage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom