• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
026ce1329c89f3783e35c84d48ecaea3.png

Twitter can be beautiful sometimes.

Once you put your hand in the flame
You can never be the same
There's a certain satisfaction
In a little bit of pain
I can see you understand
I can tell that you're the same
If you're afraid, well rise above
I only hurt the ones I love

tumblr_l9fspmzrA71qbk0zj.gif

Of course with bacon, there is no satisfaction. ONLY PAIN.

zeemumu

Bryan Fuller has said that season 3 will be an "bastardization" of Red Dragon, Hannibal(third book) and Hannibal Rising(origin book).
So when he inevitably escapes after the Silence of the Lambs season it'll mostly be an original story that Bryan Fuller creates to close out this tale in a way the third book didn't do. Also, we'll get to see what the hell Will is up to because the story kind of abandons him after the first book.

This is gonna be quite a ride. ^_^

Wait, the Hannibal show follows the actual plot? I thought it just did its own thing like Bates Motel. I guess I'm in then. So that makes 3: Hannibal, Game of Thrones, and Jojo Stardust Crusaders.

Turin

Banned
Looking to get my weight down before summer. Up to 184 at the moment.

Negative_Man.png

Wait, the Hannibal show follows the actual plot? I thought it just did its own thing like Bates Motel. I guess I'm in then. So that makes 3: Hannibal, Game of Thrones, and Jojo Stardust Crusaders.

The show takes some liberties and rearranges some things but it follows the same general trajectory.

Just bare in mind that the first two seasons are pre-Red Dragon. Season 3 is where they'll really start getting into book territory.

zeemumu

This is why I hate online homework. This thing just screwed me out of my points because it kept calling my answer wrong. I even plugged it into a calculator and it was fricken right. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!

tumblr_m9acsnHzJd1qasdemo1_r1_500-whatareyouwaitingfor_zps40c68041.gif

Man, I Know What You Did Last Summer was such a good slasher flick. Not Scream level but still good.

I Still Know What You Did Last Summer was trash tho. Poor Brandy.

NinjaBoiX

I'm not sure I'm up to date with GoT, I have a feeling I've missed a season this last year without even realising!

The last thing we saw was
Tyrion killing Tywin and Arya boarding the boat
right?
My top 50 most played artists of the last six months.

M8laKzw.png

Not Arianal Nacho Bel Grande making the cut. Sorry Stephen. :negman:

I can only recognize seven of those artists.
Seriously? I honestly don't understand that, how is that possible? At least 20 of those are huge, globally recognised pop acts.

There are probably only about 7 there that I don't recognise.

The things I ponder while I lay in bed

Do we smell our nose hairs?

How long could I survive in a desert?

Why does sleeping on my right side feel so much better than my left?

Could I rub my feet fast enough to make fire?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom