• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Well...it's Friday. What's everyone else up to?

Eating ice cream watching Netflix and Gaffing.

Don't forget about Condemned, aka Hobo Murder Simulator.

IN5sN0q.gif
FW800Yf.gif

I never played the sequel since Monolith didn't make a PC version. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll buy the console one for cheap.

That's just wrong. I don't appreciate any games that show violence towards hobos. Thanks for letting me know, will definitely not play it.

zeemumu

As far as scary games go, if PT counts then it was one of the most scary, claustrophobic and gruesome experiences I've played.

pt-anna.gif

Are we talking about scary games in here now?

The first time I played Amnesia it scared the crap out of me just because of the atmosphere, but in terms of raw scare potential, I typically give the award to indie games like Slender The Arrival or Five Nights at Freddy's. And for a shooter, F.E.A.R. had a few dread-inducing moments as well. Then there's Nemesis in RE3, the psychological stuff in Eternal Darkness, Clock Tower, all good ones.

Kevyt

Are we talking about scary games in here now?

The first time I played Amnesia it scared the crap out of me just because of the atmosphere, but in terms of raw scare potential, I typically give the award to indie games like Slender The Arrival or Five Nights at Freddy's. And for a shooter, F.E.A.R. had a few dread-inducing moments as well. Then there's Nemesis in RE3, the psychological stuff in Eternal Darkness, Clock Tower, all good ones.

Nemesis is scary. You can't really kill him and he would appear all of a sudden. I was super scared of Nemesis when I was younger.

Ayy.

That fucking shark jacket. Perra never misses an opportunity for merchandising. #icant

You mean Perry?

In all fairness, they are actually drugged out psychos out to get you.

Drugged out psycho hobos? That's some terrible representation.

How can you hate, tho.

I have a love/hate relationship with her. I won't lie. I like a lot of her music. But she's so fucking lame in most respects. Not to mention she very nearly has no actual talent beyond having a pretty face and nice tits.

Rihanna the Bajan swamp rhat can actually sing. So don't even try it as a comeback.

Clydefrog

I like that pic. Arnold looks so happy. I got to meet him once when I saw him on my college campus. I was star-struck but he is that happy, friendly Arnold you see in that picture. I also have his business card I picked up in his office from when he was governor. Katy’s sweater is awesome too! I used to have a Sharka t-shirt as a kid, :lol

HRN5duN.png

Well...it's Friday. What's everyone else up to?

Tomorrow's gonna be fun for me. I'm going to be driven around San Diego to visit a whole bunch of breweries.

Risgroo

I like that pic. Arnold looks so happy. I got to meet him once when I saw him on my college campus. I was star-struck but he is that happy, friendly Arnold you see in that picture. I also have his business card I picked up in his office from when he was governor. Katy’s sweater is awesome too! I used to have a Sharka t-shirt as a kid, :lol

Oh man, so jelly!

Wazzy

Banned
Next time buy yourself a stressball and take it to work. Use it when you're stressed. The dam thing actually works.

If only it were that easy. :(

It's more I'm being trained in a new department while also having to work with a work experience student who's part of a disability program(his disability isn't easy to tell but I think it might be memory problems or slight autism) and is essentially a whole problem in itself because he has a crush on me and is creepy about it. It's too bad because I enjoy working with people who have disabilities and I understand the difficulty but because his isn't obvious nor were we told what he has, I kind of just have to assume what he has based off the way he acts and works. I also feel slightly guilty because I want to help him get a great learning experience out of this but it's becoming increasingly harder to work with him.

Just today I talked about seeing someone with my coworkers and he stormed out and acted miserable the whole day. Only positive is he didn't get aggressive with me.

I'm going out tomorrow night so I need to get drunk and enjoy the shit out of myself.

I be cherry deeky
When I swell up
Get that best dick
I be in Osaka
With that papa
Took that best trip
Buy me Tamagotchi
Sipping sake and moëtses
I could get that

tumblr_merb94lb811renzp4o1_500.gif

Turin

Banned
BlueBadger getting more great press about his music! <3

4046761-3000673610-clint.gif

<33333

It's been so cool to see stuff getting featured :'). Thank you so much, Mr Hours!! <3

I see you aren't wearing ridiculously tight pants.

Mlpfb.gif

If only it were that easy. :(

It's more I'm being trained in a new department while also having to work with a work experience student who's part of a disability program(his disability isn't easy to tell but I think it might be memory problems or slight autism) and is essentially a whole problem in itself because he has a crush on me and is creepy about it. It's too bad because I enjoy working with people who have disabilities and I understand the difficulty but because his isn't obvious nor were we told what he has, I kind of just have to assume what he has based off the way he acts and works. I also feel slightly guilty because I want to help him get a great learning experience out of this but it's becoming increasingly harder to work with him.

Just today I talked about seeing someone with my coworkers and he stormed out and acted miserable the whole day. Only positive is he didn't get aggressive with me.

I'm going out tomorrow night so I need to get drunk and enjoy the shit out of myself.

I'd take an "arms folded" approach with the dude.

Poor Freddy Lounds. Red Dragon spoilers:
Having his lips bitten off and then being set on fire and rolled in a wheelchair. Now I know where the inspiration for the Hannibal scene came from.

Turin

Banned
I'm curious how they'll handle
Freddie's demise
in the show since it was kind of already done in a way.

It's been speculated that
Hannibal might persuade Dolarhyde to kill Freddie in the way Will pretended to in order to mock him.

I'm curious how they'll handle
Freddie's demise
in the show since it was kind of already done in a way.

It's been speculated that
Hannibal might persuade Dolarhyde to kill Freddie in the way Will pretended to in order to mock him.

That speculation is delicious. I hope that's how it goes down.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You mean Perry? .
It's funny, because Perry actually sounds like Little Bitch (perri) in Spanish.

HRN5duN.png

Tomorrow's gonna be fun for me. I'm going to be driven around San Diego to visit a whole bunch of breweries.
That reminds me that he should keep that silverback gorilla look he was sporting in that crappy movie he made with Stallone. He looked amazing with the gray beard and his natural hair. Rugged AF.

BlueBadger getting more great press about his music! <3
Will whore his record out today to my Buble addicted querlfrend. I hope she likes it. I'll have to check if it's on Spotify.

That's what the weekends are for, Wazz. Go get plastered.

I don't have the thighs for it ;____;
Have you tried Body Pump? I lost a ton of mass after modifying my diet and training schedule, but I'm slowly gaining my thighs back with some strenuous but fun sessions of BP.

I know, it's not a great picture.

It's awesome. It mixes the best parts of HIIT with some minor weightlifting designed to sculpt and trim instead of bulking.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Have you tried Body Pump? I lost a ton of mass after modifying my diet and training schedule, but I'm slowly gaining my thighs back with some strenuous but fun sessions of BP.

image1.jpg

Have you tried Cadbury Dairy Milk Chocolate with Crunchie pieces? Because let me tell you, I hate Crunchies, but this shit is AMAZING. The Crunchie pieces are really small and hard too, so it's like you're trying to chew tiny pieces of sand between your teeth. I ate two of the 400g blocks yesterday. That's 800 grams of chocolate. There is a pimple on the inside of my nose and it fucking hurts. It really fucking hurts. There's something wrong with my stomach and my spit is all gooey and brown. Basically I am going to die.

Kevyt

It's funny, because Perry actually sounds like Little Bitch (perri) in Spanish.

That reminds me that he should keep that silverback gorilla look he was sporting in that crappy movie he made with Stallone. He looked amazing with the gray beard and his natural hair. Rugged AF.

Will whore his record out today to my Buble addicted querlfrend. I hope she likes it. I'll have to check if it's on Spotify.

That's what the weekends are for, Wazz. Go get plastered.

I know, it's not a great picture.

It's awesome. It mixes the best parts of HIIT with some minor weightlifting designed to sculpt and trim instead of bulking.

What body pump? I've been trying to get rid of my belly fat. It won't go away. :( and thighs? I love any workout that has leg day in it. Spill the beans.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
What body pump? I've been trying to get rid of my belly fat. It won't go away. :( and thighs? I love any workout that has leg day in it. Spill the beans.

BPump is leg day errrrrrday, Hobo. You'll love it. It's basically weightlifting set to poppy bops and trance chunes in choreographies that change every few months. From the wiki:

BodyPump is a weight-based group-fitness program, created and distributed globally by Les Mills International. Created in 1991 by Phillip Mills, it is now found in over 70 countries and 10,000 health-clubs and gyms worldwide.

The first BodyPump classes started in December 1991 in Auckland, New Zealand (According to the information published in the United Kingdom via a report by Alan Felstead). The concept according to Phillip Mills was to get men into the aerobics room.[citation needed]

BodyPump classes are 60 minutes long and contain eight separate muscle-group specific songs or "tracks" along with an opening warm up track and closing cool-down track. There is also a 45 minute class format, which omits two muscle groups /tracks (biceps and triceps) and is used in time slots where participants generally don't have a full hour to spare.[1] Lately BodyPump Express classes, which last 30 minutes, have been introduced in Canada, the UK and Japan, which removes the biceps and triceps exercises, the cool down and either the shoulders or lunges track from the full format. Like all of the Les Mills Group Fitness programs, BodyPump is pre-choreographed by Les Mills International, giving it global homogeneity.

The classes are performed to music using free weights-plates, barbells and an aerobic step. Participants choose their weights based on the exercise and their personal goals. Major muscle groups are worked via series of compound and isolation-based exercises including squats, presses, dead lifts. The focus is towards muscle endurance using several repetitions.[2]

A normal class consists of 10 tracks each lasting between 4 and 6 minutes. Due to the nature of the program maximum heart rate (MHR) increases in different phases.[3] In addition, the aerobic capacity changes are based on music selection beats per minute (BPM).

Here's a short video of it. There's also something called Body Combat that is more intense in terms of cardio, but I tend to stress my knees too much with it. Body Pump is not nearly as bad for my joints.

It is on Spotify!!! :3

Also, what's Body Pump? o//////o. EDIT: Just saw your description LOL

I really need to modify my diet. It's hard to when you still live at home and are expected to eat all the Italian things that are cooked for you ;_;.

Kevyt

BPump is leg day errrrrrday, Hobo. You'll love it. It's basically weightlifting set to poppy bops and trance chunes in choreographies that change every few months. From the wiki:

Here's a short video of it. There's also something called Body Combat that is more intense in terms of cardio, but I tend to stress my knees too much with it. Body Pump is not nearly as bad for my joints.

Looks awesome. My male ego is crushed though. Those girls in the video arew far stronger than I am. I'm very weak ;_;

But, I'll see if there's BP near where I live.

It is on Spotify!!! :3

Also, what's Body Pump? o//////o. EDIT: Just saw your description LOL

I really need to modify my diet. It's hard to when you still live at home and are expected to eat all the Italian things that are cooked for you ;_;.

Yummy. Italian food <3

I feel like im going to be "gay fat" forever ;___;

And yes I've been called that before :/

You're not fat!!!!

It is still worrisome that this elfish girl somehow found her way to my fucking dreams.

Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again even if it's just in your wildest dreams
Oh wildest dreams oh ah, wildest dreams

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8273-1358180368-4.gif

Pineapples have no place on a pizza. Having to pick it off makes me cry, because you can never get it all and you'll inevitably take a bite with a giant chunk hidden somewhere. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom