• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

I guess it's true what The Lord Chapter 2 Verse 3 said:

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

NT68l1n.gif

You can't even order a vegetarian pizza nowadays without it coming loaded with pineapple. Deluxe too.

I'm pretty sure it's due to some sort of corrupt pineapple lobby. These are dark days.

Kevyt

I just wanted to say that I very much enjoy Hawaiian pizza, henceforth I love pineapple in pizza. I feel bad for all of you who don't. Y'all are missing out. Peace <3

zeemumu

I'm legitimately considering giving up on this project and retaking the class because I didn't do well on any of the prior projects and I don't even know where to begin on this one.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The Metal Gear series is a prime example of a franchise that takes itself way more seriously that it should. Writing is fanfic levels of bad and used to convey Kojima's fantasies instead of putting out a semicoherent story. Vidjagaem's Tom Clancy, TBH.

Maybe one day Kojima will get bored and put out a new Snatcher instead of indulging his inner manchild with yet another MGS game.

The Metal Gear series is a prime example of a franchise that takes itself way more seriously that it should. Writing is fanfic levels of bad and used to convey Kojima's fantasies instead of putting out a semicoherent story. Vidjagaem's Tom Clancy, TBH.

Maybe one day Kojima will get bored and put out a new Snatcher instead of indulging his inner manchild with yet another MGS game.

Goodbye.

MGS is largely nonsense. But it's entertaining nonsense.

Turin

Banned
That sounds like something a witch would say!

.......you know too much.

4220618_o.gif

I..... I couldn't resist.

<3333 you know the way to my heart :3.

PLZ start noticing me, senpai.

Dinner then?

I can assure you there will be no pineapples. ;)

tumblr_moprpfBYAD1rvs9wso2_500.gif

tumblr_m7zztaOFwb1rt3fn2.gif

Dude. Most, if not all, of the MGS games are deliberate goofball nonsense. Especially after the first one.

Goodbye.

MGS is largely nonsense. But it's entertaining nonsense.

snake-and-otacon-handshake-o.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Will do papa. What's your signature dish?

I don't really know, TBH, But I make some bombass pizzadillas and chocolate lava cakes.

It better be tortilla if he knows what's good for him.

I ashamed to say my tortilla game is super weak. I must work on that.

With that said, I recently discovered some artisan spicy tomato preserve infused with whiskey. It goes amazing over a thin crispy bread with some goat cheese or really aged cheddar.

Turin

Banned
It just occurred to me that I've officially been off anti-depressants for over a month(stopped some time in January but can't remember when).

Yay me! :D

tumblr_m7xansprz41ru8bmpo1_500.gif

zeemumu

I think I'm just gonna buy Mockingjay Part 1 so I can finally see it.

Em, this is what you wanted, right? This is my promise I made to you *falls into orbit*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom