• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bowser fights in that game were trash. You had to grab him by the tail and swing him and hope that he hit those bombs around the arena. This was even worse because the N64 control stick was so fucking terrible. I always just lined him up with one then released his tail and slowly threw him toward the bomb.

Chuckie

The Bowser fights in that game were trash. You had to grab him by the tail and swing him and hope that he hit those bombs around the arena. This was even worse because the N64 control stick was so fucking terrible. I always just lined him up with one then released his tail and slowly threw him toward the bomb.

The fights were awesome, you just sucked at it!

Clydefrog

image.php

Is that what you tell yourself when you're getting up for the night's fifth pee sesh?

I never have to get up to use the bathroom while sleeping so hah. Not even when I drank.

Except for this one night when I drank some pre-mixed Fuzzy Navel with a really low alcohol content that was more like pop than anything. Fuck that went through me. Woke up twice during the night and felt like my bladder was about to explode.

I think I'm just gonna buy Mockingjay Part 1 so I can finally see it.

Em, this is what you wanted, right? This is my promise I made to you *falls into orbit*

Honestly I don't know what I'm going to do once the series is over.

And I'm going to be in basic training when the trailer for part 2 comes out. Sob. ;_;

Risgroo

I never have to get up to use the bathroom while sleeping so hah. Not even when I drank.

Except for this one night when I drank some pre-mixed Fuzzy Navel with a really low alcohol content that was more like pop than anything. Fuck that went through me. Woke up twice during the night and felt like my bladder was about to explode.

Damn. Curse your good health!
I was feeling a bit tired earlier, so I took a nap. Now I feel like death :NEGMAN:

You'll manage like the rest of us did when Harry Potter ended.

There's something really offputting about Harry Potter

I don't know what it is

It might be because I stopped reading them at like 13 and sort of still have it in my mind as a thing that was cool when I was a kid, but then everyone else kept going and it's this huge thing and I don't know why

Kevyt

There's a new Spider-Man on the block. I don't understand why Spidey keeps getting recasted. But I can definitely see why, the new Spidey will definitely appeal to teenage girls (assuming that's what they're trying to go for).

Mother Nature cried
You are Leviathan, my child
You are Leviathan inside
Mother Nature sighed
What hell is this I've made this time
You are Leviathan in size

egDJqRw.gif

Just picked up a new headset (Sony MDR-1A) to replace my shitty Apple earbuds. Hooooly shit this changes everything.

That you were still using Apple earbuds...

There are no gifs to express my disappointment.

Kevyt

Mother Nature cried
You are Leviathan, my child
You are Leviathan inside
Mother Nature sighed
What hell is this I've made this time
You are Leviathan in size

egDJqRw.gif

"You are Leviathan in size" that seems like a compliment you would give someone in regards to their uh-huh if you know what I mean...

AcridMeat

Banned
Guys I was at a bonfire Saturday and some people convinced me on getting Smash Bros for the 3DS.

But I don't have money for it right now. D:

Risgroo

I don't know what you are talking about, reviews told me Apple's buds were about the best ever.
I guess my pleb ears aren't good enough to comprehend the brilliance of their buds.

Shamefur dispray, I know :(

Guys I was at a bonfire Saturday and some people convinced me on getting Smash Bros for the 3DS.

But I don't have money for it right now. D:
I'll donate $2 to your Smang brehs fund.

How long you naggas ball? All day, nagga
How much time you spent at the mall? All day, nagga
How many runners do you got on call? All day, nagga
Swish, swish, how long they keep you in court? All day, nagga
Take you to get this fly? All day, nagga
Tell your P.O. how-how long you been high? All day, nagga
You already know I’m straight from the Chi, all day, nagga
South, south, south side! All day, nagga

The studio version of Yeezus' All Day. All damn day.

NNLd6XT.gif

Ayy lmao @ the Paul McCartney sample at the end tho. Yeezus is desperate to make that guy famous.

"You are Leviathan in size" that seems like a compliment you would give someone in regards to their uh-huh if you know what I mean...

Lewd.

AcridMeat

Banned
I'll donate $2 to your Smang brehs fund.
No, too kind.
Peer pressure at its finest.
Seriously. One dude busted out his 3DS to show me. For the record, I did really want the game and it's one of the reasons I bought a 3DS in the first place, but when it finally came out I was barely playing it and it wasn't worth it to me.
Listening to NIN's The Fragile with these 'phones. I'm seriously crying. God is too real.
Oh yes, The Fragile is so good. Listen to Still afterwards. Ambient tunes so good for headphonin' and zonin' (out).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The beauty of being a self employed person working on a contract basis and getting a message at 22:00 in the night from your main client asking you for an improtpu meeting in order to talk shop.

The Funky Papa Go Fund Me campaign is -------> this way.

Risgroo

Oh yes, The Fragile is so good. Listen to Still afterwards. Ambient tunes so good for headphonin' and zonin' (out).
It's probably my favourite album ever. Even if the second half is a bit inconsistent. Starfuckers is ewwww
84oU2Sa.png

I've never listened to Still, actually. I'll do it tomorrow <3
Oh sure, avatars. Magically reappear now and make me seem like a liar.

[edit]: Now some different ones are gone. #notaliar
Same shit here. Sooo annoying.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've never listened to Still, actually. I'll do it tomorrow <3
O_____O
I went straight to Still after finishing The Fragile, couldn't wait.
And All That Could Have Been is just... :NEGMAN:
Oh, good haha YES that one sends chills.

I've talked to various NIN fans about this before, but I hope his last concert ever he doesn't leave with the songs he usually does, but rather with Leaving Hope playing, and band members slowly fading out/walking off stage while he's left alone with the piano. It would be the most powerful fucking thing ever. God I love that song. ;_;

Chuckie

There's a new Spider-Man on the block. I don't understand why Spidey keeps getting recasted. But I can definitely see why, the new Spidey will definitely appeal to teenage girls (assuming that's what they're trying to go for).

A new Spider-Woman you mean!

photo-600x923.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom