• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imogen Heap - The Moment I Said It

It's not even light out
Suddenly you've somewhere to be
No hesitation
Mmm I've never seen you like this
You're scaring me, you're scaring me
You're scaring me to death

I'm losing you
Trust me on this one
I've got a bad feeling
Trust me on this one
You're going to throw it all away
With no hesitation

#legitchills
#everytime

I like that

Only plebs don't like Imogen Heap. It is known.

Cuphead

Banned
I mean donkey kong is for 3 year olds and diablo is for neckbeards, I'll have to play both eventually.

Diablo 3 it is!

Dreading this nerd game already

One good thing about Dark Souls over Demon's Souls is that the bonfires are p frequent. But using one still makes all enemies respawn. Still less annoying than having to go through an entire level again if you die. Looking at you Demon's Souls.

Had somewhere to be this morning. Went to sleep early and woke up when it was still dark and.... car wouldn't start.

It wasn't super important but fuck me. Fuck cars. What are they good for anyway.

So now I'm watching Burnley v Everton

Beat the first boss in Dark Souls.

Asylum Demon 2 easy.

Enemy-Asylum_Demon.png

Cuphead

Banned
Tropical freeze doesn't have trophies. It can wait.

Explaining to the bestbuy employees how their own promotion works.
Fucks

Windam

Scaley member
Not yet, no. I just got done playing some more. Got destroyed by some skeletons. :negman:

Once you get the Drake Sword, fight Havel the Rock (de-equip everything but the sword). Drops a ring that lets raises your max equipment burden by 50%. Extremely useful early on if you want heavy-ish armour but don't want to sacrifice all your mobility.

Be careful, though. Dude can one hit you. Your only real chance are back stabs after dodging his attacks.

That sounds like something a terrorist (aka person not of British descent) might say.

http://abload.de/img/giphy9lkgf.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Lol the hispanic part of my family are all born with pitch black hair. My mom's dad and my father's parents were straight off the boat Irish though. It seems my father's side is the side where we are born light headed and end up with dark hair.

God, is cottage cheese the greatest dairy product on earth? I'm tempted to say yes.

This has given me massive deja vu

Has this happened before?

It's just a glitch in the matrix.

Once you get the Drake Sword, fight Havel the Rock (de-equip everything but the sword). Drops a ring that lets raises your max equipment burden by 50%. Extremely useful early on if you want heavy-ish armour but don't want to sacrifice all your mobility.

Be careful, though. Dude can one hit you. Your only real chance are back stabs after dodging his attacks.

Sounds good. I love dodging in this game. Dodging is love. Dodging is life.

zeemumu

Not yet, no. I just got done playing some more. Got destroyed by some skeletons. :negman:

You tried to walk down those stairs, didn't you...

When you respawn at the firelink shrine, take the path to the right of that corpse on the well where you got that humanity. The skeletons are a higher level enemy. You need to go to the undead burg, which is to the right on that bridge over the cliff.

And yeah, havel's a pain in the ass, and sometimes he glitches out and gets super speed.

The Pats are eviscerating the Bears. Em is no doubt pleased.

You tried to walk down those stairs, didn't you...

When you respawn at the firelink shrine, take the path to the right of that corpse on the well where you got that humanity. The skeletons are a higher level enemy. You need to go to the undead burg, which is to the right on that bridge over the cliff.

And yeah, havel's a pain in the ass, and sometimes he glitches out and gets super speed.

Yeah, I took that path. But then I got nosy and backtracked to the other area... then shit happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom