• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you hate it when you agree to do something but it's weeks/months away so fuck it. Then you wake one morning and realize it's finally that day =(

Cuphead

Banned
You finally saw the light and grabbed some pot muffins to your tea, huh?

Alc < Pot

Vapes 'n crepes

5417593640_7419b83605.jpg

Turin

Banned
This thread almost looked liked the old days for a bit. :D

I dunno if I learned anything, but it made me appreciate what I have. So there's that.

As for the thread, I'm afraid to go in there to be honest.

The OP gets a bit cringe inducing but I recommend it just for gut hurting laughs.

Hope you feel better btw. Guilt can do nasty things to a person.

I said I was going away for a few days.

Yes and no. Things are better than they were two days ago, and I don't feel like I want to vomit out of guilt anymore. But things...aren't still 100%. I don't think they ever will be, to be honest. But I'm okay.

Not only did the Pats win today (by a fucking LANDSLIDE), but the Giants just scored with two runners on base. :D

You're a Pats and Giants fan.

PirateKing

A little tempted to give Dark Souls a try but I think I'll save myself for Bloodborne.

Start from Demon's Souls. You'll appreciate Bloodborne a lot more. If you don't have a PS3 just get both Dark Souls. It'll be worth it, trust me.
You just need to be patient and have time on you before you play these games.

Turin

Banned
I tried Demons Souls when it came out and just couldn't. I really wanted to like it too.

My problems with it are very much in line with what Collin Moriarty said about it. Bloodborne seems to be remedying my issues.

Bought the Surface Pro 2

Microsoft ecosystem now officially = my life.

XB1 for media centre
Windows PC for most of my gaming
Lumia 920 for phone
SP2 for laptop

Even gotta use outlook / office suite as part of my work.

zeemumu

Yes and no. Things are better than they were two days ago, and I don't feel like I want to vomit out of guilt anymore. But things...aren't still 100%. I don't think they ever will be, to be honest. But I'm okay.

Alright, well we're all here if you need to talk. Glad to have you back, Em. :)

I finally remembered which episode that Charmander image that you guys keep using in this thread comes from! It's been bothering me since I started posting here because I knew that I had seen it before, and now I know why. It's actually from an episode that I own. "Primeape Goes Bananas." Charmander did that pose when he fried Primeape's ass.

tumblr_l9cbutD5mR1qb60xzo1_1280.jpg

I wrested control from zeemumu.

You merely had the illusion of control. I have always been there, pulling strings in the background, like Batman, or Xehanort.

zeemumu

A little tempted to give Dark Souls a try but I think I'll save myself for Bloodborne.

My highest level character got to Anor Londo then got stuck at the dragon slayer and executioner boss fight, so I made a new one who is in blighttown right now, which is my least favorite part of the game. It's an entire level of poison and fire. I said that I wouldn't buy Bayonetta 2 until I complete The Evil Within, but if I manage to complete Dark Souls I'll let that count too.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I think less of people who eat peanut butter straight from the jar.

Crunchy one? You may as well be eating animal feed. You uncivilised beast.

The_Poet

Banned
I think less of people who eat peanut butter straight from the jar.

Crunchy one? You may as well be eating animal feed. You uncivilised beast.

Wow.

Crunchy peanut butter is life.

We agree on a lot of things Funky, but this is where we part ways.

Not from the jar though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom