• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
I am the Dark Lord of the World, I don't play by your rules.

Zcetqzh.jpg

MOM YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING AWAY WHY ARE YOU BACK

I said I was going away for a few days.

Em! Welcome back. Did you find whatever you were looking for?

Hi Em. I hope you fixed whatever needed to be fixed.

Yes and no. Things are better than they were two days ago, and I don't feel like I want to vomit out of guilt anymore. But things...aren't still 100%. I don't think they ever will be, to be honest. But I'm okay.

Not only did the Pats win today (by a fucking LANDSLIDE), but the Giants just scored with two runners on base. :D

Kater

Banned
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Surface Pro 2 with black Type cover, 128GB model, for 738 @ Harvey Norman right now.

I'm using all of my willpower to not buy this and wait for SP4 next year. But holy shit is the temptation strong.

What I need no tablet for at?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Yes and no. Things are better than they were two days ago, and I don't feel like I want to vomit out of guilt anymore. But things...aren't still 100%. I don't think they ever will be, to be honest. But I'm okay.

It may be a cliche, but it is true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. At very least it sounds like you probably learned something valuable from whatever odious experience you've got through. I've gone all zen and shit after my own collection of fuck ups.

Complementary, you could Skype Tiddums and Jake, get crunk on the interwebs and laugh like a crazy person at that FEMALE masterbation thread. I'm done with it. I'm spent.

I gained weight just by looking at that. What is that thing?

Grilled Cheese with Chocolate and Caramelized Peaches.

Kater

Banned
Grilled Cheese with Chocolate and Caramelized Peaches.
That's a lot of calories.

But it looks tasty! I would have to not eat anything other than soup for the rest of the day if I ate something like that.

(Should have read the title, duh. I am such a goof)

Were you raised on a chicken farm? Because you sure know how to raise cocks.
I think it's mainly the thirst but this is kinda sexy. :s

It may be a cliche, but it is true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. At very least it sounds like you probably learned something valuable from whatever odious experience you've got through. I've gone all zen and shit after my own collection of fuck ups.

Complementary, you could Skype Tiddums and Jake, get crunk on the interwebs and laugh like a crazy person at that FEMALE masterbation thread. I'm done with it. I'm spent.

I dunno if I learned anything, but it made me appreciate what I have. So there's that.

As for the thread, I'm afraid to go in there to be honest.

Were you raised on a chicken farm? Because you sure know how to raise cocks.

Well, actually...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom