• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ndqe52cKWj1rnpl2xo1_1280.jpg

What would an Allah snackbar contain?

People not liking cold pizza...

Man, first pineapple pizza treachery now this. I can't go on.

[edit]: Has GAF borked for anyone else? There was a new page in PopGAF and when I clicked on last it took me to the previous page instead and when I manually entered the page number it still took me back to the previous page.

Rocking the superior 50ppp btw.

zeemumu

Almost done with this Ash Ketchum costume for this Halloween thing. I just need the gloves. It would have made a great cosplay if I was going to Comikaze this year, but I have to work on those days, and the only time I'd be able to go is after 3 on Friday, and taking traffic into mind, I'd only be there for a few hours.

zeemumu

I actually have a human Mage and a BE pally. So I agree.

But I like the night elves. I think I have a level 30 Druid.

My first character was an undead priest. My other 80's are a blood elf warlock and a Tauren Death Knight.

Being a priest was incredibly frustrating. You basically just stared at the party's health bars the entire time and only looked at the actual screen if the boss was doing something or it was time to move.

They gave everyone a free week of WoW again according to my email because Warlords of Draenor released recently.

I remember the random ass #Barrenschat and also hunting for savory deviate delight recipes to make a shit ton of gold at the auction house.

[edit]: All the games mentioned except MCC are trash. Next.

My first character was an undead priest. My other 80's are a blood elf warlock and a Tauren Death Knight.

Being a priest was incredibly frustrating. You basically just stared at the party's health bars the entire time and only looked at the actual screen if the boss was doing something or it was time to move.

They gave everyone a free week of WoW again according to my email because Warlords of Draenor released recently.

I actually like healing. My Druid is resto and I dunno. I like the monotony of healing people.

Plus it's always wicked easy to find raid groups.

zeemumu

I actually like healing. My Druid is resto and I dunno. I like the monotony of healing people.

Plus it's always wicked easy to find raid groups.

I like to be more active in a raid. Micromanaging everyone gets tedious. Eventually I took a break from raids and started traveling the game collecting mounts. I love my mounts. I think I still have some rare pets too, like the spirit of competition from the Bejing Olympics. I heard that if you logged on during the Azeroth choppers event you'll get a free one. Maybe I should reactivate my account and check because I was active for a few weeks during that.

FakeGAF should playHalo together. Just saying.

Even the Australian.

I'm the type of Halo player who drives a Warthog off of a grav-lift to ram a hornet/banshee in midair.

Toa TAK

Banned
I have no hype for COD this year. Last year I had a semblance of it for the story at least. Which blew.

It's all about Halo & Assassins creed.

I like to be more active in a raid. Micromanaging everyone gets tedious. Eventually I took a break from raids and started traveling the game collecting mounts. I love my mounts. I think I still have some rare pets too, like the spirit of competition from the Bejing Olympics. I heard that if you logged on during the Azeroth choppers event you'll get a free one. Maybe I should reactivate my account and check because I was active for a few weeks during that.

I'm the type of Halo player who drives a Warthog off of a grav-lift to ram a hornet/banshee in midair.

I spent SO LONG grinding for rep with the Wyrnrest Accord for that drake mount.

I mean it's awesome, but it was such a pain.

EDIT: YAAAAAAAAS KATNISS, YOU BETTER SERVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom