• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphonia

Banned
This is why I don't like 69'ing. Fear of poop in face.

No, you lay back and I will take care of things. Then do the same to me.
This is why I love it.

I'm joking. But I do love stretching a girls asshole and working my tongue deep inside. So fudging good.

Halcyon

I'm joking. But I do love stretching a girls asshole and working my tongue deep inside. So fudging good.

q3iCWqE.gif

Misha

Banned
....so....

when everyone did their realpics how much effort did they put into making it look nice? when i take a pic of myself I usually spend an hour+ with everything.....

Halcyon

I just picked a picture of me smiling from my phone and cropped it. Most of my selfies look generally the same because I use my right hand and always hold the phone up higher looking down to get those myspace angles.

I'm normally extremely ugly.

Misha

Banned
I just picked a picture of me smiling from my phone and cropped it. Most of my selfies look generally the same because I use my right hand and always hold the phone up higher looking down to get those myspace angles.

giphy.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
This is why I love it.

6UZdSIw.gif

I'm now picturing you as Barney Stinson when it comes to photos.

Misha

Banned
@halcyon that old pic of you makes me feel better about myself. if you could go from that to what you are now, I can't imagine the heights I could reach

Halcyon

@halcyon that old pic of you makes me feel better about myself. if you could go from that to what you are now, I can't imagine the heights I could reach

If I could go back in time I'd slap that guy around. That time I got really fat was what ruined my stomach skin. I yo-yo'd in weight after that a few times, but getting that big and not caring about anything but videogames caused me alot of issues with my body image.

Now I want a 6-pack but it's almost impossible.

Misha

Banned
If I could go back in time I'd slap that guy around. That time I got really fat was what ruined my stomach skin. I yo-yo'd in weight after that a few times, but getting that big and not caring about anything but videogames caused me alot of issues with my body image.

Now I want a 6-pack but it's almost impossible.

I have some awful stretch marks i'm probably stuck with. oh well I guess I'll run a mile when i get home

Granadier

The human body should just kindly eat excess skin when it's unused.

I have stretch marks on my lower back.

Halcyon

Abs are hard because seeing them is so diet dependent. I don't have the dietary discipline for that.

This is the closest I've gotten to seeing any abs coming through. It was only the top abs and my skin was saggy on the bottom which is why I didn't get it in the shot.

iKdOD7b.jpg
spoilered for shirtless me

thank you =]

I have never wanted this. I don't see the appeal. I don't want to be smothered. I like breathing and seeing and not having my face in someone's asshole

Aye well, what I meant by sitting it wasn't exactly her ass in my face. However, labia up the nostrils everytime you try take a deep breath isn't exactly fun either.

Misha

Banned
I just remembered that I opted out of a class in college that would teach me how to hack. Doubt I'd ever find use for those skills tbh

Jobbs

Banned
Aye well, what I meant by sitting it wasn't exactly her ass in my face. However, labia up the nostrils everytime you try take a deep breath isn't exactly fun either.

None of it sounds fun. This isn't as God intended. I have efficient christian sex and nothing but.

I just remembered that I opted out of a class in college that would teach me how to hack. Doubt I'd ever find use for those skills tbh

I read that as "fuck" at first glance for some reason

Looking at places in Boston. Moving is stressful :/

don't ask your poor friends/family to help either unless you offer to pay them. moving things is worse than childbirth and a stubbed toe combined

Granadier

don't ask your poor friends/family to help either unless you offer to pay them. moving things is worse than childbirth and a stubbed toe combined

Ha! I don't really have to worry about that. Minnesota -> Boston is a little far to convince people to help move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom