• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I don’t know what I want, know that I don’t know what I want
No, nobody knows, nobody does, nobody knows
like i said, dimensions impossible.
The contour of the knuckle is blended. Blent? Blount

bluhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I don’t know what I want, know that I don’t know what I want
No, nobody knows, nobody does, nobody knows

lol it's not rocket science. This is the reference photo that I painted over

kaboxMg.jpg

You're so gosh darn pretty.

aww, thanks! ♥

Morning folks

How are you today? I have a hangover :p

It's been a long day. I broke my earbuds this morning, probably from repeatedly cramming them in my back pocket and sitting on that. They were only $20 and lasted a couple years, so a pretty good run all things considered. But not having any music or podcasts to listen to today made work feel super long, plus I had to actually stay late. Then I ran a bunch of errands. Then I went to this place for dinner that I hadn't been to in a while and it was only half as good as I remember it being. Then I came home and started fighting with Unity to get some basic shit done.

So a batch of teeny problems that turned an otherwise fine day into a meh one. I'm mentally spent but I want to get some more work done, so I'm not ready to go to bed yet.

FUME5

They're flat with the top of the bone, but the skin rumpling may make it look like they're inverted to you?

Or else you have weird hands. Go ahead and give yourself a stranger.

lmao
lol it's not rocket science. This is the reference photo that I painted over

kaboxMg.jpg

even irl you have alien hands. im honestly not trying to be a dick here, the picture is a little better, but it still looks unnatural to me. Don't worry if you are a lizard shapeshifter I accept that too.

You are incredibly good looking for a lizard, though, my general perception of you shapeshifters is generally the british royal family. You may be liliththepale but you won't be as pale as the guy in the bg who unnaturally looks like the same colour as the wall. Although that might be lighting since his hands look like he actually has life in him, I dunno.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Why does twitch say i'm banned when I don't have an account and have never used twitch?

Nope. Not until the middle of June.

is that dude in the background of lilith's pic opening a flask?

Probably mixing paint. I think. We were all working on paintings using paint in these metallic cups.

Why does twitch say i'm banned when I don't have an account and have never used twitch?

Email alert? Could be a phisher, or could be someone used your email address to make an account. Who knows.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
liliththepale is cute :)

Ringing in my head is getting worse and worse... too much free beer yesterday, but I think that I will be better when I start shifting heavy crates at work.

FloatOn

Annnnnnd I officially have a cold.

Woke up in the middle of the night and my throat is on fire. Ive also been sneezing like crazy.

I may stay home from work today :/

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
That sucks.

I'm tired of the weather going crazy. It was 81 on Sunday now it's back to being in the 30s

Halcyon

Good morning to all you beautiful(excluding Pirate) bastards.

My car is up on the chopping block today. It could either need nothing, or everything to pass inspection. Here's hoping the former.

jk you're all beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom