• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

Did you test out the theory? No choking involved?
maybe he was a grower

I'm sure someone was. I'm pretty convinced that there's a group of those guys that just go to the Y and sit in the sauna for anonymous sex. I've never seen any of them actually working out.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
These lies.

We both know you're not old.
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Just think of it this way. You could wear trunks underwear all the time without worrying about your dong schlong escaping.

Is butthole eating the new pineapple on pizza?

when everyone did their realpics how much effort did they put into making it look nice? when i take a pic of myself I usually spend an hour+ with everything.....

This year's was really just a selfie from a walk on Christmas day with my in-laws; other years have been posed and shot with a nice camera on a timer or by others— perhaps even try-hard.

Abs are hard because seeing them is so diet dependent. I don't have the dietary discipline for that.

I wish I did— I can feel some great ab muscles under the flab.

Halcyon

I'm always surprised by how much GAF is into Wrestling and Female Pop Artists.

Anybody got anything exciting going on tonight? Thursdays for me are basically wake up at 5, home by 8pm, maybe watch some american idol then go to sleep by 9.

It will be no different tonight.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
i3eLl.gif

wrasslin
i'm not into it at all, just gif just rules

Anybody got anything exciting going on tonight? Thursdays for me are basically wake up at 5, home by 8pm, maybe watch some american idol then go to sleep by 9.

Gym later today. Going to try and figure out this SpriteKit stuff to refactor this earlier game I made.

Jobbs

Banned

im working hard to get some extra cool stuff done in this build before sending it to that huge youtuber. (he said he needed it by the weekend) I'll probably be working on the game until wee hours then get up and work on it more

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Backstreet's back?

more like bareback

Binge watching Crazy Ex Girlfriend at the moment but if I end early I dont know what to do. Maybe play Street Fighter V or Gocco of War.

Halcyon

im working hard to get some extra cool stuff done in this build before sending it to that huge youtuber. (he said he needed it by the weekend) I'll probably be working on the game until wee hours then get up and work on it more

I'm actually really interested in seeing who the youtuber is. I'm trying to guess based on what kinda content they do and I'm having a hard time thinking who it could be.

Misha

Banned

The internet in general seems to be really into wrestling from my experience. I know way more about wrestling than i care to because i can't seem to avoid it :<

I'm actually really interested in seeing who the youtuber is. I'm trying to guess based on what kinda content they do and I'm having a hard time thinking who it could be.

this.
Sooo..uhhh.... How about them video games?

not a fan tbh

Halcyon

I was only ever like halfway into wrestling in the 80's/90's. I played WCW vs NWO on n64 like any other red blooded American but I just never got into it.

I did meet Bill Goldberg once.

Misha

Banned
all I'll say here on the forum is that it's definitely big. are there bigger? sure. but it's pretty dang big.

well we can rule out pewdiepie at least

I get the feeling I don't know this youtuber. can't think of anyone who plays indie games before they're out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom