• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Fakers!

SHAKA BRA!

I'm half ass tempted to preorder Blood Alloy: Reborn.

I remember it's KS got laughed at on GAF when it launched in 2013 or something.

Never really heard how it got enough funding to get made and placed on Steam.

Last I heard of it, there was a Wii U version of it being made or something.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What does it mean when a girl's Facebook profile says interested in women but a male former colleague of yours says they used to be intimate (sexually)? I am so confused. Modern dating is hard.

Misha

Banned
What does it mean when a girl's Facebook profile says interested in women but a male former colleague of yours says they used to be intimate (sexually)? I am so confused. Modern dating is hard.

either bi and not interested in men at the moment, lesbian but either realized this recently or wanted to see what it would be like with a guy, or like half the things people put on their profiles on facebook: it might be an inside joke

FloatOn

This cold is the fucking worst. I rolled into my office and I'm going to do like one report and get the FUCK outta here

I'm a big baby and need a waifu to take care of meeeeeee

Nerdkiller

Membeur
lol it's not rocket science. This is the reference photo that I painted over

kaboxMg.jpg
Doooh. If only I wasn't so nervous to ask...

Jobbs

Banned
Putting in some new scenes with an environment art set I haven't used in probably close to a year... Trying to re-figure out how I used these pieces

either bi and not interested in men at the moment, lesbian but either realized this recently or wanted to see what it would be like with a guy, or like half the things people put on their profiles on facebook: it might be an inside joke

If I had a sixpence for every time a straight girl put on her social media thing that some girl is her girlfriend or whatever I'd have a buttfuckload of sixpences

Misha

Banned
If I had a sixpence for every time a straight girl put on her social media thing that some girl is her girlfriend or whatever I'd have a buttfuckload of sixpences

half of the people i have on facebook claim they're related to eachother!

I dont' think people normally do that for the "intersted in" part though. would not be shocked either way

Jobbs

Banned

All of this must make navigating the world of being lesbian or bisexual all the more mystifying

Like what if you were bonding with some chick for hours or days or weeks and think it's going somewhere only to realize you've misread everything and she's not into chicks at all? Especially since many straight women are liable to at times act flirtatious with other women

it ain't happening man.

dude it's happening right now. everyone sees it. this is the happening

Symphonia

Banned
I just bought the complete ASOIAF set (well, so far) for only £30. Bargain. I also got myself an adult colouring book because I'm just that cool.

Misha

Banned
All of this must make navigating the world of being lesbian or bisexual all the more mystifying

Like what if you were bonding with some chick for hours or days or weeks and think it's going somewhere only to realize you've misread everything and she's not into chicks at all? Especially since many straight women are liable to at times act flirtatious with other women
Thats sorta how the friend zone generally works :p you confuse their interest in you for attraction when they think you're just good friends
I miiight have done it to a girl before but I'm not really sure what her intentions were. she def is a lesbian tho

NinjaBoiX

I haven't been to a cinema in decades.
First time I've been to a cinema in years was for Star Wars a month or so ago. Before that was Avatar in 3D.

I guess I get the appeal for big action movies where it's all about the spectacle, but I know peeps who go multiple times a week to watch comedies and shit, I don't get it. Like, do you really need to see Kevin Hart's 20ft face grinning at you in the front row? Does it elevate the experience?

It's fucking expensive too man, it's cheaper to actually buy it on blu-ray, watch it with as many people as you like in the comfort of your own home, watch it again if you want for no extra charge, then sell it and get half your money back. It's a mug's game going to the flicks all the time.

Still wish I'd seen Gravity in IMAX 3D though...

Halcyon

The appeal of the cinema is that you're "doing something". Spending time with friends or your SO, or just yourself. You get the atmosphere and a huge screen with good sound.

When i was single I saw movies by myself all the time just because I was bored. We had a dollar cinema though so I'd see a ton of late run movies, get a popcorn, walk around the mall, get a starbucks, people watch.

Edit: That looks like a delicious cotton candy sherbert float.

Symphonia

Banned
The appeal of the cinema is that you're "doing something". Spending time with friends or your SO, or just yourself. You get the atmosphere and a huge screen with good sound.
I went to see Dark Knight with my SO back in 2008, and the atmosphere in the screen we were in was amazing. Everyone was so hyped to see Batman back on the screen again after Begins and, of course, the legacy left behind by Ledger. The fight scenes were met with cheers and whoops of joy, and even an over-exaggerated scream of excitement by one young chap. It was just a brilliant experience all round. There are only two other times I've seen or been part of such an experience, and that was with Mad Max and Deadpool. Both of them were just amazing.

Get into Perturbator's The Uncanny Valley (NSFW because of cartoon tittays on the cover art).

And then go and keep warming your loins to the brutal chunes of Carpenter Brut, who just put out the most insane music video to ever grace YouTube (again).

My man!
*glitches*

Also spend some time watching that coconut oil vid linked earlier. That guy is now my human spirit animal. What? The hell do you mean, you can't have a human spirit animal? People invent gods and demons all the time, man.
Speaking of which: Krampus (2015) is fucking awesome. I am now on team "get this man Gremlins" as well.

Halcyon

My vehicle didn't pass inspection, but it's not that terrible. I need a new tire and some body work. My father-in-law can do the body work so I'm out $100 for the tire then whatever the inspection costs.

That's much better than fearing needing like a complete brake system and tons of other stuff.(which has happened to me before)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom