• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
windamevenmore.gif

shaking

Ahh that doctor visit only took 1 hour and 18 minutes not too shabby. Got a flu shoot and a std test (dr. always guilts me into one) while I was there too

zeemumu

My friend broke up with her boyfriend and she keeps doing "baby come back" posts all over her tumblr. It's getting hard to to watch. Weird thing is when I asked her what was wrong she calmly explained that they mutually decided to take a break and that they'll work things out later. She seems a little hysterical if that was the case, especially since I know for a fact that he can see her tumblr. I mean, I'm not heavily experienced in the art of dating or anything, but when you're postung stuff in the vein of COME BACK I NEED YOU, it seems like it was a one-sided thing. If they don't get back together she'll end up going back to her, "I don't need a man" post style until she gets another boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom