• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm a bit reluctant to call her a girlfriend since we've only been seeing each other for a month and a week, but so far I'm pleased, if a bit antsy (the word girlfriend slipped during a conversation with her and the way she light up made me go FUUUUUUUUUCK).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
You were looking for something more casual? How'd you meet her?

Hook-up that evolved into something else after a really intense first week. We met at a concert. My only concern right now is that she makes the biggest puppy eyes every time we met, but I don't feel quite there yet.

The fact that two weeks in she already had a toothbrush, socks and a jumper at my place still blows my mind.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
PBgAJBu.gif

Bricks were shat.

Cuphead

Banned
So did Cap get the hammer to budge a little or something and that's why Thor's all "aww fuck I thought only I could move it!"?

Probably. Don't see myself going back to it any time soon.

I'll give it another try later.

Wait a while, I have way too many games to catch up on.

Windam

Scaley member
Wait a while, I have way too many games to catch up on.

I still have to beat Lego Lord of the Rings, Lego The Hobbit, P3P, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, Assassin's Creed IV, Shadow of Mordor, Radiant Historia, Uncharted 3, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix and lord knows what else.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So did Cap get the hammer to budge a little or something and that's why Thor's all "aww fuck I thought only I could move it!"?

Probably. Don't see myself going back to it any time soon.

I'll give it another try later.

Only the worthy can lift Mjölnir. It took Thor centuries if not more to be able to handle it, and then this puny humyn comes and trolls him.

Turin

Banned

zeemumu

Showers must be an arduous task. o_o

Agreed. Dead Space 1 was good stuff, man.

I'm fine until I have to get out of the shower, mostly because it's warm in there.

Pretty much. Cap is more or less the only human capable of wielding it if I remember correctly.

The first 5 minutes of Mockingjay should just be the first 5 minutes of Terminator 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom