• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
It's mashed potatoes damnit. Mashed potatoes are is bland, and flavorless so adding a bit of flavor ain't too be looked down upon, least not from the likes of you Jobbs!

Halcyon

I go through condiment dedications sometimes.

I started putting yellow mustard on everything for awhile because my parents always got brown mustard growing up.

I straight up sucked on a bottle of red hot because I was addicted to that for a bit.

Horseradish on my eggs. Horseradish on my chips. Horseradish cheese toasted sandwiches all over my body.

Does anybody else do this.

i used to basically drink those little ketchup packets you get at fast food places. ketchup on cheese pizza. i was/am obsessed with ketchup.

I put ketchup on my omelette. Also cheese on my oatmeal.

ketchup and egg anything is usually a winning combination. cheese on oatmeal though ive never thought to do.

Jobbs

Banned
For a second I thought I time traveled to 1994, then I realized I'm not at a little league game with a cute girl behind the fence -- trying to head off a boner from happening because it hurt so much if it happened under the cup

New developments in the OJ murder case!

Is there a rag and/or stick within reaching distance?

no. you need to stickwash me clyde!

you also need to help me with this:
latest

marrec

Banned
For a second I thought I time traveled to 1994, then I realized I'm not at a little league game with a cute girl behind the fence -- trying to head off a boner from happening because it hurt so much if it happened under the cup

This post has it's ups and downs.

The officer holding onto the knife this long is an idiot.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Got my first real paycheck today

:O :O :O

A nice job is... well, nice

Jobbers, you'really scaring me lol

Anyway, it's seems Friday and this threads seems to be a good place to socialize with y'all!

Having long hair kinda sucks when it's not curly.

This weekend is good walking around town weather.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbers, you'really scaring me lol

Anyway, it's seems Friday and this threads seems to be a good place to socialize with y'all!

Having long hair kinda sucks when it's not curly.

This weekend is good walking around town weather.
I miss my long hair :(

I had Jesus hair for most of my life, cut it for professional reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom