• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I never get any response there, so you are not only one doubting its cause

Tinder's results vastly depend on the local culture. People will be quieter/shyer at some cities and more adventurous in others. Then you also have to deal with a lot of attention whores fishing for likes and be somewhat attractive. It's an app for hookups after all.

I'm no longer about that life, but back in the day my Tinder luck would be vastly different depending on which city I was staying, and it was still damn hard to get a date compared with other online services more oriented towards quick matching.
They've evolved to having profiles now, but it always centers around some stupid inspirational quote about love.

I've had some luck with it in the past, but this time it's drier than the Gobe desert. Might have to actually go to a bar and be social.

---

It just snowed here 3 inches out of the blue.
Smart people just make an image search on Google to catch the catfishes.

Edit: Would you look at that, top page shame. SMH.

marrec

Banned
Stop making up words Jobbs I won't let you get away with it.

Also, if I can drink booze out of that Estus Flask then I'll buy it and end up hating DSIII just like I did the previous two DS games.

Halcyon

stop being morgy for once and let me have my fun.. my dark fun

I think a little mystery is more fun.. More room to impress, too.

yea I don't know why I thought that was my play.

I was intimidated by her though and I was worried that I didn't make enough money or wasn't fit enough or whatever.

Jobbs

Banned
yea I don't know why I thought that was my play.

I was intimidated by her though and I was worried that I didn't make enough money or wasn't fit enough or whatever.

shouting about my huge penis on the first date (or before the first date?) has never been my move, but I guess if you're halycon you can get away with anything

Stop making up words Jobbs I won't let you get away with it.

it's happening and I am

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Are you in the mood for an emotional wreckfest or want a predictable boxing film, though a good predictable boxing one at that.

Halcyon

Are you in the mood for an emotional wreckfest or want a predictable boxing film, though a good predictable boxing one at that.

well my wife is pregnant in her third trimester. How will that effect her by watching Room. All I know about it is the mother/child relationship and they're in some sort of room.

Will it put my wife into a spiral of doom. That is what i'm concerned with.

marrec

Banned
well my wife is pregnant in her third trimester. How will that effect her by watching Room. All I know about it is the mother/child relationship and they're in some sort of room.

AVOID ROOM AT ALL COSTS

*warning sirens go off*

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Watch Creed.

Has anyone seen Room? It's between that and Creed for Friday night movie night.

oooh, that's going an ugly aftermath once you find out what kind of movie Room is.

I would definitely go with the '(pregnant) wife safe' Creed.

We are also card carrying Mensa members.

This is just a matter of being lucky and knowing how to work an IQ test though. I've seen ZackieChan mention himself as former mensa member though, but that may be my memory playing tricks on me.
What I do know is that good deal of gaffers probably could gain entry since that's at 130 on the WAIS scale (assuming they still use 145 as the upper limit for measurement, which is not the same as any human intellect limit), which is a mere 1 in 100 type gamble.

It's kind of bullshit really, because it's just applying a bell curve to some things that supposedly measure something. It's one of those things that you learn as an adult doesn't mean dick. Particularly in the real world, as hero of science Terman learned.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm not very smart
derr.gif
and my penis ain't 8 inches.

And bench 350lbs.

I'm also kind of weaker than I look

Misha

Banned
I've never understood running water = pee... But I guess that's a thing.

Wanna come over and see what nutella goes good with?

CcuwT8CUsAErIPN.jpg

::munch::

::radiation stomach::

::super powers::

actually it just reminded me that it makes people ahve to pee which reminded me that i had to pee

and i don't care for nutella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom