• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

Explain.

I love my long straight hair. I love long straight hair on (handsome) men.

I can't believe it.

Fabio-new.png

Jobbs

Banned
She likes a lot of weird stuff

I just wanna be busy with you. Tell me videogame development stuff while going at it babe.

I'm going to be busy with this this weekend sry

szEQMkj.jpg

Can't be suckin dick with chip crumbs around. That just ain't sanitary.

Chip crumbs wouldn't stop me (and yes, I know I just did the thing...)

edit err that came out very strange sounding, I meant it wouldn't stop me from the OPPOSITE of sucking dick

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm pretty sure I never have, come to think of it. I don't think I want to either. What's the point?

Turn the game off. The other thing's more important.

Then you won't play Zelda at all.
makeup_80_anim_gif.gif

How do you focus on both at the same time? Isn't it kind of a waste to be getting more stimulation than you can reasonably appreciate?

Too much of a good thing.

It's material for interesting conversations later on.

Jobbs

Banned
That feel when you're done taking a shit but she's still suckin'

Aw yiss,
Motha-
Fuckin-
Blumpkins!

If I lived to be 200 this would still never have happened

Only weird thing I ever did was get blown at church

Okay, that's not the only weird thing, but it's one of the weirdest

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Some old lady almost ran me over in the parking lot.
I flipped off her stupid dog.

Granadier

If I lived to be 200 this would still never have happened

Only weird thing I ever did was get blown at church

Okay, that's not the only weird thing, but it's one of the weirdest

This reminds me of the opening scene to Californication.

If you live with a ton of people and are 13 and there's nowhere else to crank off it suddenly becomes much less weird. It's called surviving.

Are we talking twenty-ish teen girls or five really fat guys?

Also, fun fact, a ton of money comes out to 907,185 dollar bills. The lowest a ton of money could ever be is $3626.83 if you use pennies.

Jobbs

Banned
Are we talking twenty-ish teen girls or five really fat guys?

Also, fun fact, a ton of money comes out to 907,185 dollar bills. The lowest a ton of money could ever be is $3626.83 if you use pennies.

Took me a minute to figure out what you were saying.

I lived with 3 other siblings, my grandparents, my mom, and most summers my cousins were over pretty much around the clock.

If you wanted to beat off at that point it was pretty hard to find some guaranteed private space. At the time I still thought what I was doing was a horrible shameful sin so it was even more important not to get caught.

Was I in it?

(Apologies to Vazra for encroaching on his territory but I couldn't resist.)

man you just beat vazra to the draw that was amazing

blowing someone at a church at least sounds like it has some special satanic appeal..whereas the other stuff mentioned was just lazy+lame.

man...all I do during weekdays is work, now all I do at weekends is study for my upcoming exam. also I have to do secretary work inbetween all this. I just realized that I literally have no personal life right now. in doge-form: much stress. little love. wow. much self-pity.

PirateKing

Was I in it?

(Apologies to Vazra for encroaching on his territory but I couldn't resist.)

No one I knew. Never met anyone with the same looks either. It's like my brain created someone I'd actually hook up with hahaha he was pretty cute so.

makeup_80_anim_gif.gif

I can't remember the last one I had. I rarely ever have them and when I do I get cockblocked or wake up before the really good part happens.

My brain hates me.

My dream was two part. First was that and second I was Big Boss sneaking around for the final mission or something. That felt strangely awesome. I remember most of the detail in both parts of my dream.

Jobbs

Banned
blowing someone at a church at least sounds like it has some special satanic appeal..whereas the other stuff mentioned was just lazy+lame.

man...all I do during weekdays is work, now all I do at weekends is study for my upcoming exam. also I have to do secretary work inbetween all this. I just realized that I literally have no personal life right now. in doge-form: much stress. little love. wow. much self-pity.

:: focuses mental power ::

:: psychically projects memories of love into your head ::

:: you now have love in your life ::

~*~Capitalism~*~

Man I'm trying to listen to this podcast and I can't concentrate on it at aaaall

Granadier

<3 <3

Clydefrog

At least you're studying towards something. I just work work work. I need to motivate myself to go back to school. Or maybe I should quit, go back to school and do some sidework as a secretary

Does Bernie promise free grad school?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Re: Trab: Work: College is the worst part of life in that regard. In undergrad I had zero free time and basically did nothing but work. Now I have a nice, well paying job and go to work, come home, and play video games/sleep. Most of my friends do the same and agree that school worked them harder.

At least you're studying towards something. I just work work work. I need to motivate myself to go back to school. Or maybe I should quit, go back to school and do some sidework as a secretary

Does Bernie promise free grad school?

hm I guess that's true. although primarily I'm just studying towards ending my studies right now lol. I'm so fed up with it.
what do you wanna study? just do it!

Re: Trab: Work: College is the worst part of life in that regard. In undergrad I had zero free time and basically did nothing but work. Now I have a nice, well paying job and go to work, come home, and play video games/sleep. Most of my friends do the same and agree that school worked them harder.

you made it! can't wait for that stage in my life! although I would like to add "come home to my three cats and sexually insatiable manboydude, watch ALIEN and play video games.." but I like the rest!

I wish. I don't even really make money right now. well just from the secretary work a bit.

Oh no I was saying it as more of a capitalism is awful and treats people as tools for other people rather than as actual human beings with a need for free time kind of thing

But it's much easier and snappier to just do an ironic ~*~Capitalism~*~ shitpost than it is to say that so I just went for the shitpost option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom