• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Prometheus > Aliens > Alien > Resurrection > 3

I'm not even sure if I'm trolling or not

I don't hate Prometheus but.
scust.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future

I don't agree with this. Prometheus was meh at best.

---

House of Cards season 4 tonight!!!!!

tumblr_inline_n01l856dtr1r79k32.gif

Symphonia

Banned
The meaning of the box is threefold. One, it gives me the time to think about what I did. Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey. And three... it hurts!

jb1234

The meaning of the box is threefold. One, it gives me the time to think about what I did. Two, it proves how much I care about my friendship with Joey. And three... it hurts!

My favorite line in that episode is Rachel saying that Monica inviting Richard's son to Thanksgiving is like inviting a Greek tragedy over to dinner.

Jobbs

Banned
I like the episode where monica is dating the billionaire played by jon favreux and she thinks he's going to propose (they saw he had a ring made, he said he had something big to discuss, etc)

"I've conquered the intellectual world. I've conquered the business world. All that's left is to conquer.. The physical world."

I think the most confusing part of this for me is the fact that you think Terminator 1 is waaay better than Terminator 2, but then put Aliens above Alien? What the what?

that's the cutest thing I've heard in a while. also important newsflash! you never mentioned this before! know your mission now, forget Tinder, get on that crush, man <3

Naaaah, she's known about it for a long time and I've accepted that nothing's gonna happen at this point. Plus how much we talk has dropped massively over the last couple of years. We don't really see each other much any more (last time we saw each other was to see The Hateful Eight, before that I can't actually remember) since we haven't lived in the same place for a long time, and she's often too tired to really do anything because of a combination of health stuff and work.

Also she has a boyfriend >_>

jb1234

I like the episode where monica is dating the billionaire played by jon favreux and she thinks he's going to propose (they saw he had a ring made, he said he had something big to discuss, etc)

"I've conquered the intellectual world. I've conquered the business world. All that's left is to conquer.. The physical world."

Monica: You are the worst ultimate fighter ever!
Pete: You know, I have a torn rotator cuff, a hairline fracture in my right forearm and a severely bruised Adam's apple, but that really hurt.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think Prometheus is a bad movie. Come at me.

Jobbs

Banned
I think the most confusing part of this for me is the fact that you think Terminator 1 is waaay better than Terminator 2, but then put Aliens above Alien? What the what?

Alien doesn't hold up as well to me. The alien is too goofy. Aliens is full of what became sci fi iconography for decades to come and is one of the most notable and important sci fi action movies ever.

The reason I don't like T2 as much as T1 is that T2 had the liquid metal bullshit which I think is dumb, and it had the annoying kid. That said, I don't hate T2, and I was just being a bit hyperbolic to get a reaction with the 800000,0,0,0 thing, but I do like T1 better.

It's not at all a bad movie. I had a great experience seeing in in the theater and then later got the bluray and enjoyed it again!

Naaaah, she's known about it for a long time and I've accepted that nothing's gonna happen at this point. Plus how much we talk has dropped massively over the last couple of years. We don't really see each other much any more (last time we saw each other was to see The Hateful Eight, before that I can't actually remember) since we haven't lived in the same place for a long time, and she's often too tired to really do anything because of a combination of health stuff and work.

Also she has a boyfriend >_>
ah shit, that sucks :/ but you did right to move on then. there will be someone even cooler out there!

Agreed

Alien doesn't hold up as well to me. Aliens is full of what became sci fi iconography for decades to come and is one of the most notable and important sci fi action movies ever.

The reason I don't like T2 as much as T1 is that T2 had the liquid metal bullshit which I think is dumb, and it had the annoying kid. That said, I don't hate T2, and I was just being a bit hyperbolic to get a reaction with the 800000,0,0,0 thing, but I do like T1 better.

Hmm.

Hmmmmm.

ah shit, that sucks :/ but you did right to move on then. there will be someone even cooler out there!

Yeeeaaaah, took a while though. And I get kind of embarrassed because I feel like I used to act like a bit of a shit, but she still considers me her best friend so I guess I can't have been that bad. Still feel blech about it though. Live and learn I guess.

Symphonia

Banned
My favorite line in that episode is Rachel saying that Monica inviting Richard's son to Thanksgiving is like inviting a Greek tragedy over to dinner.
Fine! Judge all you want to but married a lesbian, left a man at the altar, fell in love with a gay ice dancer, threw a girl’s wooden leg in a fire, livin’ in a box!

jb1234

Was? You speak of it as if it's dead

I tend to screw up my tenses. ;)

Fine! Judge all you want to but, (points to Ross) married a lesbian, (points to Rachel) left a man at the altar, (points to Phoebe) fell in love with a gay ice dancer, (points to Joey) threw a girl’s wooden leg in a fire, (points to Chandler) livin’ in a box!! (goes to her room)

Yeah, but Monica... do you really want to be in a relationship where you can actually say, "That's not how your dad used to do it!"

Agreed

Hmm.

Hmmmmm.

Yeeeaaaah, took a while though. And I get kind of embarrassed because I feel like I used to act like a bit of a shit, but she still considers me her best friend so I guess I can't have been that bad. Still feel blech about it though. Live and learn I guess.

of course it took some time. also doesn't sound like you acted like a shit. stuff like that is just always shitty in itself.

also goodnight GAF! <3

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My sister wrote for Buzzfeed for a while.

I've mellowed out to Buzzfeed, there's some pretty ok journalism outside of the shitty list stuff

honestly yeah so have i. i always hate it and though it was dumb but then i realized all the user submitted stuff is usually just fun shitposts that you shouldn't take seriously.

also buzzfeed videos on youtube are surprisingly good sometimes.

Mornin' all!

Have some good vibes to start off your morning

Or afternoon....or night. You people with your weird ass timezones that aren't AEDT!

Gonna do some more level work then head to a friend's house later to hang and record some animation reference for the main.

Although it'll undoubtedly end up in Scotch 'n Smash Bros.

What's everyone else up to today?

I mean I've only seen Royal Tenenbaums, Darjeeling Ltd, Grand Budapest Hotel and Bottle Rocket

I really dug Royal Tenenbaums

I only saw Moonrise Kingdom and greatly disliked it.

Can't comment on Moonrise Kingdom but Grand Budapest is really good

Mornin' all!

Have some good vibes to start off your morning

Or afternoon....or night. You people with your weird ass timezones that aren't AEDT!

Gonna do some more level work then head to a friend's house later to hang and record some animation reference for the main.

Although it'll undoubtedly end up in Scotch 'n Smash Bros.

What's everyone else up to today?

I really dug Royal Tenenbaums

I mean

It is technically the morning

Also Royal Tenenbaums is also super good

I think Grand Budapest is my favourite of what I've seen though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom