• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't comment on Moonrise Kingdom but Grand Budapest is really good

I mean

It is technically the morning

Also Royal Tenenbaums is also super good

I think Grand Budapest is my favourite of what I've seen though

I still need to watch Grand Budapest Hotel. I feel like I have this ever-growing list of movies that I never get around to chipping at. :p

It's always morning somewhere!

Half of me found that hilarious when I first saw it, half of me demanded revenge for the writers even thinking they could pull the piss out of Rutger Haur.

If it could've been anyone, I'm glad it was Colbert who was doing the piss taking :p

*turns to my girlfriend*

...oh wait :c

Teach your girlfriend sign language.

63uMJ84.png

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Damn I feel so out of touch with the world.
edit: I said it 5 times and I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

Disrupt the order and get rewarded for it.

Nice authoritarianism.

I'm making reference to the roughly 162,000 convicted felons that Britain sent to the island of Australia between 1788 and 1868. We should bring that back, send more felons to Aus. #MakeNotAustraliaGreatAgain

You're too nice, you need to see Lili's work in the rate the pic of the poster above you thread.

That's how you help people.

Hey! That criticism was completely asked for. I'm not going to call someone's picture shitty out of the blue. :mad:

Jobbs

Banned
If I wanted your advice I'd ask, and chances are if I did seek your advice (no idea why I would) I'd look for something constructive rather than "it sucks".

But it's fine. Just a weird attack to receive at the end of the day

FUME5

If I wanted your advice I'd ask, and chances are if I did seek your advice (no idea why I would) I'd look for something constructive rather than "it sucks".

But it's fine. Just a weird attack to receive at the end of the day

Not sure how me telling you that you look better than that photo portrays is cionsidered an attack, but I guess that's part of the reason I was exiled to Australia.

Sorry if it came off that way.
Cherish this apology, it's rare as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom