• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I'm deader then Gwen Stacy.

I really don't think it was that bad. Remove Rhino from the posters and marketing, give electro better motivation, save goblin for the next movie and replace most of his scenes with electro, and it would have been fine.
Every time I see Australian children go out and do something on Halloween I feel disgusted. GB2America, Halloween, you're not welcome here.
Tiddums doesn't care about dead people.

I remember one year I went as a vampire. Costume was basically homemade.

I haven't been trick or treating or worn a costume for at least thirteen years at this point. Halloween's just an excuse to drink. How convenient it falls on a Friday this year.

Toa TAK

Banned
I really don't think it was that bad. Remove Rhino from the posters and marketing, give electro better motivation, save goblin for the next movie and replace most of his scenes with electro, and it would have been fine.

A story would've helped, too.

Honestly, if I handed out shit for Halloween I would be that guy who hands out apples.

Take that, kids.

[edit]: Man arrested while naked in Spring Hill hot tub

5416857g.jpg

That neck is ridic.

Trick-or-treating out in the bush was a traumatic experience for young Tiddums.

I never went trick or treating because Australians don't celebrate Halloween.

Except for shit Australians who only started doing it in the last 5 years. And it's still a minority. This has appeared purely through references to Halloween in American TV / Movies.

*vomits*

Risgroo

I never went trick or treating because Australians don't celebrate Halloween.

Except for shit Australians who only started doing it in the last 5 years. And it's still a minority. This has appeared purely through references to Halloween in American TV / Movies.

*vomits*
It's really not a big deal over here either, seems like kids are losing interest in it actually. Or maybe they're just avoiding my spoopy house.

Y'all should adopt Thanksgiving. Much better holiday. Much better food.

Thanksgiving seems like overkill tbh, with christmas right around the corner.

Windam

Scaley member
Did you beat Mordor yet Kevin? I played it to death and still get a craving from time to time.

Nope. I'm taking it super slow and going for the collectibles and terrorizing the local Uruk population instead of completing story missions. x_x

I just finished the mission where it's revealed that the wraith is in fact Celebrimbor.

How the fuck a human sorcerer pulled his spirit from the Halls of Mandos is boggling my mind. It's just not possible. x_x

Turin

Banned
^ HAH!

Nope. I'm taking it super slow and going for the collectibles and terrorizing the local Uruk population instead of completing story missions. x_x

I just finished the mission where it's revealed that the wraith is in fact Celebrimbor.

How the fuck a human sorcerer pulled his spirit from the Halls of Mandos is boggling my mind. It's just not possible. x_x

I loved going after collectables. Artifacts were my favorite.

It takes some liberty's but I really love the overall feel of the game. I hope the series sticks around.

PS: Do all of the weapon missions.
They get upgraded into a more elven look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom