• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Can't wait until we live in a world where nobody is proud to be gay, straight, white, black, brown, yellow, mixed, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. You are what you are and that's that. Nobody gives a shit since it doesn't effect them.

Who am I kidding? I won't live to see that world.

Turin

Banned
Can't wait until we live in a world where nobody is proud to be gay, straight, white, black, brown, yellow, mixed, Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Hindu, Buddhist, etc. You are what you are and that's that. Nobody gives a shit since it doesn't effect them.

Who am I kidding? I won't live to see that world.

Nope. The world is always a better place after your dead...... unless global catastrophe happens and western civilization collapses.

I mean arguing about pride? Really?

S E R I O U S L Y

GAF finds a way to argue about everything.

How do they even have the stamina for that? Gotta pick your battles.

well cute girl is moving so im probably not going to see her again but i'm a dumbass who's to afraid to do anything so it's not like it matters anyway.

at least i can have a conversation with a girl i'm attracted to without being awkward as fuck. i'll be honest it's been a long fucking time so that had me worried a bit.

At least tomorrow is halloween and i got invited to a party.

well cute girl is moving so im probably not going to see her again but i'm a dumbass who's to afraid to do anything so it's not like it matters anyway.

at least i can have a conversation with a girl i'm attracted to without being awkward as fuck. i'll be honest it's been a long fucking time so that had me worried a bit.

At least tomorrow is halloween and i got invited to a party.

its cool man, i had the same experience but the girl left for another job then moved
these L's

just get drunk and meet new people at the party, will help :D

are you afraid of the dark time B^)

Dark Souls is so fucking cute right now.

The fucking gargoyles. Let's wait until you about finish this one off and then bring in another one. And then let's have them both start spewing fire suddenly. Good luck, bitch.

Just found the candy stash meant for the trick o treaters *evil grin* =D

Don't have candy. But I have alcohol. #justanotherFridaynight

The_Poet

Banned
Dark Souls is so fucking cute right now.

The fucking gargoyles. Let's wait until you about finish this one off and then bring in another one. And then let's have them both start spewing fire suddenly. Good luck, bitch.

Don't have candy. But I have alcohol. #justanotherFridaynight

You in human form? Did you find the little helper?

You in human form? Did you find the little helper?

Ugg™

I'm not in human form. I think I have some humanity I could use. Hopefully. Because my bloodstain is past the fog door so I can't exactly retrieve it and then bail out. But yeah, I met Solaire. Didn't know you had to be in human form to summon him tho.

The_Poet

Banned
Ugg™

I'm not in human form. I think I have some humanity I could use. Hopefully. Because my bloodstain is past the fog door so I can't exactly retrieve it and then bail out. But yeah, I met Solaire. Didn't know you had to be in human form to summon him tho.

He really helps, totes worth it.

And Solaire is a complete bro anyway.

zeemumu

Ugg™

It's pretty difficult, but you can kill those gargoyles on your own without an assist, but it's better to just summon Solaire and have him help you if you have the humanity to spare. That's why I got stuck in Anor Londo. I couldn't summon help for the boss and since the boss is two people with two drastically different fighting styles it's hard to do it on your own.

zeemumu

I summoned him.

The fight was so stupidly easy. Holy shit.

Now you just have one bell to go...in Blighttown.

If you didn't get any when you went to fight the moonlight butterfly, go buy some purple moss and one of those stones that lifts curses. Those sewers are full of poison rats and basilisks.

tumblr_neag0bbVYC1sla9qwo1_250.gif

tumblr_nea9gbYDnf1r6vy8ho2_400.gif

I feel I should start watching How to Get Away With Murder for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom