• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
A friend is using skype on their mac and apparently all of the emotes are huge for them, so I did (mooning) and look at how lovingly crafted this butt is.
f70TK4K.png

Windam

Scaley member
Messaged a girl on OKC the other night.

She believes that "fruit (pineapple) shouldn't be on pizza."

Deactivated my account.

Windam

Scaley member
That's why I just drive around in a van handing out candy at playgrounds throughout the year.

People get so spooked, though. I wonder why?

zeemumu

That's why I just drive around in a van handing out candy at playgrounds throughout the year.

People get so spooked, though. I wonder why?

There's a huge inflatable skeleton for sale in my store and it's holding a sign that says "halloween fun this way" Sketchiest thing that you could put in your yard.

Windam

Scaley member
One declaring "Halloween fun this way"? I C what kind of basement that would be, sis.

Fuck you! I'll call cookies candy if I want to!

Yep. It'd be a basement full of spookiness.

Fuck you! Cookies are fucking cookies, not candy!

I did it! Take that, Blighttown! Now I just have to find my way out.

I wish I knew what all the hubbub around Blighttown was about. Maybe I'll find out if I ever care to go back and try to beat the bell gargoyles.

I wish I knew what all the hubbub around Blighttown was about. Maybe I'll find out if I ever care to go back and try to beat the bell gargoyles.

Blighttown is considered terrible because of poison, poison, and more poison. Also fire.

As for the bell gargoyles, really just become human and summon Solaire. It's stupidly easy when you have another character there to distract one of them.

zeemumu

Yep. It'd be a basement full of spookiness.

Fuck you! Cookies are fucking cookies, not candy!

First you have to fight these giants that cause posion buildup even if you block. Then you fight these weird fast troll monsters, and these wooden men are firing poison darts at you the whole time. and the darts always cause toxin buildup whether you block or not, and there are fire dogs and bugs that shoot fire and bugs that cause poison and guys with boulders, than a half spider/half woman that uses fire as her primary weapon. Also, half of the level takes place on very unstable planks of wood that are very easy to fall off of. The other half takes place on a lake made entirely of poison. Where do most people quit Dark Souls? For you guys it seems like the Undead Burg was your quitting point. That's actually really early on in the game.

First you have to fight these giants that cause posion buildup even if you block. Then you fight these weird fast troll monsters, and these wooden men are firing poison darts at you the whole time. and the darts always cause toxin buildup whether you block or not, and there are fire dogs and bugs that shoot fire and bugs that cause poison and guys with boulders, than a half spider/half woman that uses fire as her primary weapon. Also, half of the level takes place on very unstable planks of wood that are very easy to fall off of. The other half takes place on a lake made entirely of poison.

Ugh. Giving me Demon's Souls poison swamp flashbacks.

You know, the one you can only walk in and can't roll to dodge and even with all the best poison resist equipment you're still bound to get poisoned eventually.

I gave up on Demon's Souls when I was on 1-4, 4-2, 5-2. I had fully completed worlds 2 and 3.

1-4 because of fucking King Allant. 5-2 because of the poison swamp. And 4-2 because I just gave up trying to proceed. Or maybe the boss kept kicking my ass. I can't remember. If I ever go back to it, no doubt I'm just gonna completely restart. I was mainly relying on magic, and it just was not cutting it for me at that point. Having to farm fresh spice to restore mana quickly wasn't helping.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaassssssss.

I have beer and honey liquer whiskey.

Windam

Scaley member
Blighttown is considered terrible because of poison, poison, and more poison. Also fire.

As for the bell gargoyles, really just become human and summon Solaire. It's stupidly easy when you have another character there to distract one of them.

First you have to fight these giants that cause posion buildup even if you block. Then you fight these weird fast troll monsters, and these wooden men are firing poison darts at you the whole time. and the darts always cause toxin buildup whether you block or not, and there are fire dogs and bugs that shoot fire and bugs that cause poison and guys with boulders, than a half spider/half woman that uses fire as her primary weapon. Also, half of the level takes place on very unstable planks of wood that are very easy to fall off of. The other half takes place on a lake made entirely of poison. Where do most people quit Dark Souls? For you guys it seems like the Undead Burg was your quitting point. That's actually really early on in the game.

Yeah fuck that shit. I'd rather endure the grenade spam in CoD: WaW on Veteran.

Me tew

Windam

Scaley member
Don't tell me what to do!

You're not the boss of me!!

I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!

*runs upstairs and slams room door*

Turin

Banned
Barely any kids showed so now I eat alllllllll the candy. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm going to hate myself when I'm running 10 miles to burn it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom