• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Mornin Kev

Now to break your heart a bit more.

Just booked my flights back to Germany for December. I'll have my first white christmas with Bufbaf :D
1390580499294.gif

(i love these RP gifs)

First Cuphead, now this.

7wpP2VA.gif

I would just say l-o-l. Each letter individually.

Ew.

American 'peanut
and molasses and fully hydrogenated vegetable oils and mono and di-glyceride and salt
butter'

100% pure peanut butter master race

It's not American if it hasn't been processed to within an inch of what it should be.

Had some delicious crunchy Skippy peanut butter yesterday. God was real.

Linius

I meet up with people I know from the internet a lot and dudes in my class check out gifs too so I happen to say the word quite a lot. And I never pronounced it as jif. Fuck that.

zeemumu

Tash is never gonna live that down. He'll end up becoming a super villain with 8bitnate to spread the disease through the air on green wavy lines.

The inventor sucks and doesn't know how to English language.

It's a hard g. Get out.

preach it sista

I would just say l-o-l. Each letter individually.

Always said each letter individually. I'd never met anyone who said lol before, until I heard it on tv. I think a show, I don't remember what, referenced lolcats and was wondering why they kept calling them "lawlcats".

;___;

i have such weird hangover right now. not the all-out head-splitting vomit-vomit-vomit type, but the mild, indecisive, nauseating kind.

my body cant make up its mind if it wants to actually be ill and got it over and done with....... or not.

:x

bleurgh

zeemumu

I...actually feel pretty okay right now. Content. Heh, I kinda like it. It's nice. I'm headed to a Halloween party tomorrow after work. My Ash Ketchum costume should be up to code for you guys (aside from drawing Z's on my face), so that should be fun.

Toa TAK

Banned
I...actually feel pretty okay right now. Content. Heh, I kinda like it. It's nice. I'm headed to a Halloween party tomorrow after work. My Ash Ketchum costume should be up to code for you guys (aside from drawing Z's on my face), so that should be fun.

You better have fun. I'm working tomorrow. Go catch some ladies, bro.

Every time I see Australian children go out and do something on Halloween I feel disgusted. GB2America, Halloween, you're not welcome here.

awwwwwwwwwww :<

but i think its a fun holiday though

not that im participating or celebrating or doing anything for it ever, but seems like its really fun in america :<

its just another day here :<

zeemumu

I'm deader then Gwen Stacy.

I really don't think it was that bad. Remove Rhino from the posters and marketing, give electro better motivation, save goblin for the next movie and replace most of his scenes with electro, and it would have been fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom