• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon

I would love if I worked somewhere that I could take a nice little walk at lunch. It's like 65 degrees out, but I work next to a housing project and a scrap-yard where I'm almost positive people are buried for sex-torture under some old shacks.

I got a fever again :< kinda scared to call in sick again since I really had to work on something but it's no use.I've never been sick this often, I blame the lack of sex.

Misha

Banned
Don't forget The Last Guardian 2009 and still not out.
wait till then announce its dead again
Don't forget FFXV was technically first revealed nearly 10 years ago.

(I don't even give a shit anymore. I'll wait until it's inevitably released on Steam and I can snatch it for like $10.)

I remember when I first bought a ps3 and there wasn't really anything out there for games. I was excited for FFXIII and FFXIII versus eventually coming out but then FFXIII took 2 extra years to release and versus... yeah...

Jobbs

Banned
I got a fever again :< kinda scared to call in sick again since I really had to work on something but it's no use.I've never been sick this often, I blame the lack of sex.

Remember how I invented the Oscillating Fever? You ripped me off!

Seriously though I hope you get better in time for tomorrow! Rest + Fluids!

I would 100% put money on lack of sex leading to a lowered immune system.
it's actually a thing! I need someone to sacrifice themselves to have sex with a sick person.

Remember how I invented the Oscillating Fever? You ripped me off!

Seriously though I hope you get better in time for tomorrow! Rest + Fluids!

yeah it looked so cool on you, I just had to copy it! yes, already doing that. but I'm definitely staying home, I don't want it to drag on forever, that can get really bad.

well then.

I had a dream I was blasted by some robot with a plasma gun. I felt everything from the blast, my body was hot, burning, and I could feel it ripping apart. I resigned myself to death it felt so real. I woke up and saw my body in pieces and my skin charred, burned to fuck.

Then I woke up for real, what the fuck, I can still feel the pain.

marrec

Banned
well then.

I had a dream I was blasted by some robot with a plasma gun. I felt everything from the blast, my body was hot, burning, and I could feel it ripping apart. I resigned myself to death it felt so real. I woke up and saw my body in pieces and my skin charred, burned to fuck.

Enjoy life bro

marrec

Banned
I have my dignity

*penisflower.jpg*

my dad tells me i get sick too often
i don't
so maybe i can suggest that as a solution. would be sure to shut him up

Well, sexual desire and activity is linked to an increase in estrogen in women which is associated with increased macrophage production. Didn't find anything about men though, testosterone probably makes us sicker.

Anyway having sex while sick is THE FUCKING WORST.

Don't touch me if I'm sick.

Halcyon

There was this place I went to in the Outer Banks that had pancakes with bananas and walnuts cooked in the batter and the way they cooked it was something I've not been able to replicate. I fantasize about eating them alot.

well then.

My dream last night was I was in England on a huge bus and I saw a girl I used to talk to and she didn't recognize me and got off the bus
the fuck does that dream mean.
I want to go to england?

If you astrally project how can you make pancakes without a corporeal form? Really the most you can do is secretly stare at her

he can astral project into her body and make her pancakes, there's the physical form :p

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Me too. I like pancakes.

Also, sex during sickness can lead to bad times. I definitely have sneezed in a dude's face and gotten snot all over him that way and have sharted the bed. I'm a classy lady.
I definitely have sneezed in a dude's face and gotten snot all over him that way and have sharted the bed
and have sharted the bed
and have sharted the bed
wgB51d0.gif

FloatOn

that conference call was just as soul crushing as I thought it would be

I'm too old for this shit man

maaaay be seeking new employment soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom