• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I just realized my eyebrows are too sparse. They should be more pronounced. How do you.. do that?

And LOL Amazon still thinks I'm a girl

2yxFzRR.png

Halcyon

it's nothing too bad, it's just annoying and I need to get back to work. well throat itches, ears feel bit clogged, overall sleepy/sometimes headache

I don't really believe in taking alot of medicine in general, so I'd probably just treat that with staying hydrated, maybe drinking tea/honey and getting lots of rest.

Or you could suck down some nyquil and hybernate till summer, but I don't encourage that.

Only painkillers work a bit against the symptoms, but there is no medicine that actually cures the cold.

I usually just take some paracetamol, eat a packet of Fisherman's Friend and drink a lot of tea.
And sleep as much as you can.
hm k :/ I want a wonder drug tho.
I just realized my eyebrows are too sparse. They should be more pronounced. How do you.. do that?

]

fill 'em in!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Morning fakers.

Thanks for the laugh Jobbs. Gaffers will find anything to complain about so they can blame their imperfect world on something.

Jobbs

Banned
yes. you can also use a brush dipped in your favorite matte brown eyeshadow.
post pics.

it sound slike it could look goofy on me because it';s one of those things that's very obviously makeup. You're not adding hair. My issue is my eyebrows are not only very faint but they should follow a further outline.

but yeah I guess I need to go shopping for makeup to see what happens!

Misha

Banned
I tried penciling in my eyebrows once. they ended up looking like DeerNadia's Kripparrian cosplay

20141030065448a0dxggyfmd8yv44u.jpg

don't really have a need to but i felt like trying anyway

Jobbs

Banned
Hahaha.

I'm pretty sure I know the best lines for what eyebrows should look like, because I've drawn enough faces.

I really really want to do a girl's makeup. I'd be dope at it. I KNOW it.

I removed my ava yesterday because I realized I hate my eyebrows

FZDL1dd.png

I feel like I can't let this keep going on. Someone needs to slap some sense into you man.

You're not wearing makeup. Your eyebrows are fine. Now stop being such a bitch and finish your videogame so you can buy a corvette and crush tons of pussy.

Power tools. Sports. Cutting down trees. MANLY STUFF. *spit

LOL

Yes. I will crush pussy. It will be CRUSHED. I will eliminate it from this earth. It is my ENEMY

Halcyon

it sound slike it could look goofy on me because it';s one of those things that's very obviously makeup. You're not adding hair. My issue is my eyebrows are not only very faint but they should follow a further outline.

but yeah I guess I need to go shopping for makeup to see what happens!

I feel like I can't let this keep going on. Someone needs to slap some sense into you man.

You're not wearing makeup. Your eyebrows are fine. Now stop being such a bitch and finish your videogame so you can buy a corvette and crush tons of pussy.

Power tools. Sports. Cutting down trees. MANLY STUFF. *spit

Granadier

The developer for my favorite workout app just reached out to me for help on their new overhauled version.

giphy.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My friends put makeup on me once

Apparently I was pretty hot

Definitely the most compliments I've received in one night

There was this girl I knew who tried to wax my beard. She had a super blonde, peach like fuzz that would take weeks to grow, so she would do her entire body that way (I'm talking eyebrows to feet). She thought it would be the same for me.

Never again.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
which cold medicine does actually work?

Coldrex is the only thing that helped me. But that was a minor cold, nothing serious.

Or get drunk as fuck with schnapps and go straight to bed and cover yourself with 3 blankets. You will be shining tomorrow

PirateKing

I read a few comments on that Dark Souls thread and ooooh boy it was already shit stormed to hell. Not like OP had even a good start anyway

Jobbs

Banned
I love vaati and it hurts reading this thread, I really just don't like a lot of people on neogaf. XD they're such dumbasses

everything with peppermint is great. peppermint is a gift from the gods
31WJomACQDL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

I am going to try this next chance I get. I like peppermint patties ;)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Maybe one day I'll find the fucking time to play some Souls game. Because they really look like tons of fun. Specially now that Blizzard is hell bent on its "Babbi's First Diablo" aesthetic.

On separate news...

KHbHUbk.gif

It almost looks inappropriate.

Halcyon

I love vaati and it hurts reading this thread, I really just don't like a lot of people on neogaf. XD they're such dumbasses

I am going to try this next chance I get. I like peppermint patties ;)

I had not heard of this vaati guy. I watched his first ds3 video and I was really enjoying the whole thing.

I know what I'm doing for the foreseeable future on lunch breaks.

my post in the "It's International Women's Day, share your favorite music from/with female singers" thread covers a lot of the music i'm into it seems

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=197865649&postcount=5

If I remember I'll make a pretty big post with all the woman bands I like

Gaming side is like 90% shitheap, don't go there

everything with peppermint is great. peppermint is a gift from the gods
31WJomACQDL._AC_UL320_SR240,320_.jpg

No lies detected here.

I just remembered, I use a peppermint body scrub in the shower. It's so goooooood

Also RNH <3 why you gotta be in GMT zone maaaaan. Its up on archive for super fun times.

Next part will be either super late or super early and I'll finally crush Ridley, that fuck.

Granadier

I wanna just start strangling and never stop.

If not for subscriptions I would have left GAF a long time ago. There's so many awesome people here, but surrounding them is a steaming moat of festering shit.

Risgroo

Maybe one day I'll find the fucking time to play some Souls game. Because they really look like tons of fun. Specially now that Blizzard is hell bent on its "Babbi's First Diablo" aesthetic.

On separate news...

KHbHUbk.gif

It almost looks inappropriate.

I don't know what the hell those cakes are, but I need one. Also fuck you for posting that when I'm on a diet. So cranky right now :mad:

Dark Souls 2 took me about 30-35 hours to finish, so while you need to invest some time, it's not nearly as bad as you might think. Not traditional JRPG-bad, at least.
FYI I played it on-and-off over 6 months or so, without any sessions going for much longer than 2 hours. Massive binges are fun, but definitely not required to get through the game :p

oh god I've become a souls stan

Misha

Banned
If not for subscriptions I would have left GAF a long time ago. There's so many awesome people here, but surrounding them is a steaming moat of festering shit.

I don't know how i could live without subscriptions. I keep track of a dozen community threads and the occasional normal one and thats most of the content i need

Risgroo

No lies detected here.

I just remembered, I use a peppermint body scrub in the shower. It's so goooooood

Also RNH <3 why you gotta be in GMT zone maaaaan. Its up on archive for super fun times.

Next part will be either super late or super early and I'll finally crush Ridley, that fuck.

I'll finish Super Metroid one day. Maybe once the N3DS version comes out, so I can finally try it without PAL 50Hz slowing everything down.

Granadier

I don't know how i could live without subscriptions. I keep track of a dozen community threads and the occasional normal one and thats most of the content i need

Exactly. I love all the sub-communities that grow here. Have made so many great friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom