• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Papa has to travel to the super secret mod cave where they store The Bible of Tags that has been passed down from generation to generation of mods.

Jobbs

Banned
Since watching foreign movies seems to be my thing lately, I might watch this tonight.

http://instantwatcher.com/title/80043050

Victoria. A whole movie in a single unbroken shot; A whole action thriller in a single unbroken shot. That's like Children of Men times twenty!

It's also German which is also kinda my thing <3

I'm eating some pickles.

Jobbs' impact.

I went back to Vlasics. Halycon's picks (I call them picks as of right now) had a more complex flavor but I'm just used to what I'm used to.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Yeah, uh, how did you get that one.

And I second Ceallachs tag suggestion.

That was my comment to this beautiful moment by Christina Aguilera at Etta James funeral.
18k1ab06f6dpujpg.jpg

Jobbs

Banned
My friend and I have a "no vote" pact for the Ohio primary on the 15th, because I would be voting for Bernie and she would be voting for Hillary, so there's no reason to go.

Clydefrog

Coworkers arrange a meeting at 4:30 PM. I go to meeting room on time. No one is here. I stare outside window. I sit. I leave and look around. Everyone is gone.

I'ma go home and jack off.

Granadier

Coworkers arrange a meeting at 4:30 PM. I go to meeting room on time. No one is here. I stare outside window. I sit. I leave and look around. Everyone is gone.

I'ma go home and jack off.

The meeting was for you all to jack off together. You probably just missed them.

jb1234

I'm finding myself preferring Twitter over Facebook because I don't particularly like seeing happy people I barely know doing happy things. Or as I suppose is more accurate, people pretending to be happy doing maybe happy things.

(I really should start purging my Facebook. And stop drinking.)

Jobbs

Banned
I haven't used my personal facebook in 7-8 years... I jes don't like it! Twitter is fine. And I use google stuff for my close friends/family.

Granadier

I am now robotsexual. Robots are the only girls that talk to me so I may as well accept my newfound sexuality.

jb1234

I haven't used my personal facebook in 7-8 years... I jes don't like it! Twitter is fine. And I use google stuff for my close friends/family.

My issue is that I have 292 friends and well over half of those are musicians I used to work with. Seeing them do what I want to do is not doing wonders for my mental health (which isn't great to begin with).

So I think about unfriending them but that's such a final gesture. I mean, you never know what life will bring, right? I should delve more into privacy settings, I guess...

Most of my friends stopped earnestly using Facebook a couple years ago. The bite-sized updates of Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. I love seeing how my friends are doing, but don't need all the cruft and crazy family members Facebook supplies.

Jobbs

Banned
Who likes the smell of petrol and diesel?

I do.

I am now robotsexual. Robots are the only girls that talk to me so I may as well accept my newfound sexuality.

I wonder if once robot girls become lifelike, civilization will be at risk, Futurama style

My issue is that I have 292 friends and well over half of those are musicians I used to work with. Seeing them do what I want to do is not doing wonders for my mental health (which isn't great to begin with).

So I think about unfriending them but that's such a final gesture. I mean, you never know what life will bring, right? I should delve more into privacy settings, I guess...

That's weird stuff man. I think the better thing would be to just not use facebook! Don't unfriend them if they didn't do anything wrong, just stop using it. :)

Most of my friends stopped earnestly using Facebook a couple years ago. The bite-sized updates of Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter. I love seeing how my friends are doing, but don't need all the cruft and crazy family members Facebook supplies.

apart from the cruft (nice), facebook just feels unnecessary and even creepy or something... Ick

Looking at Facebook reminds me of standing around in a thriftstore... It's just kind of.. There's an air of desperation and you feel like you're in the wrong year or something

jb1234

Who likes the smell of petrol and diesel?

In their liquid state, sorta. Can't stand the smell of exhaust though.

That's weird stuff man. I think the better thing would be to just not use facebook! Don't unfriend them if they didn't do anything wrong, just stop using it. :)

I have dramatically cut down on it. I posted a set of pictures a few days ago and that's the only activity I've had on there in weeks. And I'm great at keeping in contact with my closest friends outside of it (which is preferred anyway) but I don't want to lose touch with the people who perhaps aren't at that tier.

Granadier

The only people I see posting on Favebook now are the people I knew from high school who are married with kids. That and my dad's generation. Facebook is dead for the younger generations.

Jobbs

Banned
I accidentally abbreviated a file name to "spic" without realizing it until after saving it. Now I'm just staring at it, contemplating things

Jobbs

Banned
hahaha

I'm surprised they're being so civil

I have a fantasy of being "white guy with brown jacket and jeans" and shooting "modern looking guns". This game could be some sick ass wish fulfillment for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom