• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a really productive day today.

Just wish this feeling of not being content with what I have would go away.

I'M doing the best with the limited skill set, goddamn it!

Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhh

honestly, at this point I would gladly accept making less money for having more time.

Dude, I would do anything to go to college and get a marketable skill.

I have the resources to go to a community college and not rack up student loans.

But I would have to schedule it around my part time job and be completely confident that I wouldn't fuck it up horribly.

I would also have to know what subject in Community College would I best excel at.

Autism sucks and my memory sucks worse.

God, being under educated and poor SUUUUCCCCKKKKKSSSSS.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
giphy.gif

Slay me with one of your handful of good songs, Katheryn.
*looks at gif* American Hustle was a bad movie.

I hate being poor.

honestly, at this point I would gladly accept making less money for having more time.

I have the resources to go to a community college and not rack up student loans.

But I would have to schedule it around my part time job and be completely confident that I wouldn't fuck it up horribly.

I would also have to know what subject in Community College would I best excel at.

~*~Capitalism~*~

Halcyon

I can't afford to buy a computer because I don't want to take the money out of my savings account.

White lady meme.jpg

Autism can suck, but don't let it define you. Strike a balance with it. It is a part of you, but that's not bad.

Jobbs

Banned
I heard marrec likes his hot dogs like this. It's some weird Pittsburg thing. "Tastes good and I don't have to brush my teeth!" He said.

bBYH7VA.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom