• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

Luckily I stay indoors these days... behind a desk... working more with excel and access than wires and melting points.

send help

I would but I'm too busy entering these results into Excel so I can contact the bio remediation facility to arrange for the disposal of a contaminated stockpile. The I have to call the occupiers of another clients site to arrange a site walkover to identify any environmental issues they may have before they vacate their lease and then I'll go back to writing this detailed site investigation report for another client.

All while smelling of petrol and diesel after attending a different site this morning to empty the passive skimmers I have installed to remove phase separated hydrocarbons from the groundwater. Which the state maintenance officer just told me on the phone an hour ago that they hadn't actually fixed the fault with the PULP suction line they identified weeks ago so the multi phase extraction event I have arranged for Monday is a bit of waste of time and money even though it needs to be done.

And that, boys and girls, is why you see me procrastinating in here.

marrec

Banned
I would but I'm too busy entering these results into Excel so I can contact the bio remediation facility to arrange for the disposal of a contaminated stockpile. The I have to call the occupiers of another clients site to arrange a site walkover to identify any environmental issues they may have before they vacate their lease and then I'll go back to writing this detailed site investigation report for another client.

All while smelling of petrol and diesel after attending a different site this morning to empty the passive skimmers I have installed to remove phase separated hydrocarbons from the groundwater. Which the state maintenance officer just told me on the phone an hour ago that they hadn't actually fixed the fault with the PULP suction line they identified weeks ago so the multi phase extraction event I have arranged for Monday is a bit of waste of time and money even though it needs to be done.

And that, boys and girls, is why you see me procrastinating in here.

Mood.

If I had one fucking wish I'd wish for a band to make music for men like Sleater-Kinney makes music for women.

Mr.Mike

The "informed" voters are often awful too. You wonder where they get half the things that they hear.

Their favourite YouTube personalities?

Democracy does seem kind of weird to me because of the great breadth of issues people are expected to consider when voting. Nobody can really be well-informed about all of them. It also seems to invite people to opine on topics they pretty obviously don't understand.

marrec

Banned
All about my hip hop bro, but I listen to Triple J while driving and they have been playing them. Have they reformed or something?

They released an album last year. Probably the best rock album in the last 10 years, which isn't coincidental cause they didn't release anything for 10 years.

I feel the hip hop but a lot of the radio stuff doesn't have the energy I'm looking for. Trap has that bottled punk energy but the subject matter is usually something I fail to relate too. I need another Deja Entendu.

FUME5

They released an album last year. Probably the best rock album in the last 10 years, which isn't coincidental cause they didn't release anything for 10 years.

I feel the hip hop but a lot of the radio stuff doesn't have the energy I'm looking for. Trap has that bottled punk energy but the subject matter is usually something I fail to relate too. I need another Deja Entendu.

Oh, I'm firmly stuck in the 90's.

Jobbs

Banned
was about to fall asleep and my phone started buzzing with twitter PMs, it was the youtuber guy who has my game. he said he's played 8 hours in and had a lot of very glowing things to say. that's worth getting up for.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
was about to fall asleep and my phone started buzzing with twitter PMs, it was the youtuber guy who has my game. he said he's played 8 hours in and had a lot of very glowing things to say. that's worth getting up for.

Where is my free copy and your twitter profile to spam you all night?

i got a pair of $100 jeans for half price and goddamned are they the comfiest pair of jeans ive ever owned, and i've only worn them for a couple hours now.

Jobbs

Banned
Why do they make it so easy to change usernames? You should have to live with your decisions. Consequences. Things should matter

FUME5

Nice.

...true, but then I'd get full medical disability for the rest of my life

For a few toes?

me too person who has a similar name to me.

Try and dodge the death ray this time.

Try and dodge the death ray this time.

sometimes i have the craziest dreams, the night before i overthrew north korea and started a war with russia, then today I see russia telling NK to calm the fuck down or its legal for military intervention in the news.

thats some Nostradamus shit right there.

FUME5

I'm down with that, I've got a ruptured disc so I could go for some of this action:

metal-gear-rising-revengeance-screenshots-oxcgn-7.jpg

Without Raiden ripping it out of course.

But I meant the military would give you a full medical disability pension for being short a few toes?

sometimes i have the craziest dreams, the night before i overthrew north korea and started a war with russia, then today I see russia telling NK to calm the fuck down or its legal for military intervention in the news.

thats some Nostradamus shit right there.

You Nostradamus me up some Lotto numbers tonight.

Vazra

Everybody go back to the usernames you started with. Bayonetta, Toasted Bread, Notrollious, Reality Exists... I can't keep track anymore.

1-Pupi18
2-Gravelord_Nito
3-Bayonetta
4-Vazra

So yeah if you want be to go back there are others before Bayo.

Jobbs

Banned
i ate cereal at night the other day, does that count too?

Cereal works fine for breakfast, but that's because it works fine any time at all.

Most foods designated as "breakfast foods" are very arbitrary and have no particular reason for being that way -- But it's fine, that doesn't bother me -- Except pancakes. You eat a load of pancakes, next thing you want to do is lay down and die. Why do that first thing in the morning?

Vazra

Okay. I'm not judging, but why do you keep changing? Is it a mild identity crisis?

First one was shit and in the others I simply got tired of them with time. Now I have something that is unique to me so I think this should stick longer than the rest.

so if you say "I got a new animal" we aren't sure if you acquired a human being or a dog? We'll have to ask you to get more specific? Ya fucking scottish prickya?

well, most people i know say they got a new pet, people can have people pets too its a thing

At least SOMEONE'S doing it right. I frequently question -- vehemently -- why pancakes are usually considered a breakfast food. They make absolutely no sense as a breakfast food. Eat them at midnight.

I mean, I don't eat breakfast anyway because I'm on swing shift and I don't get home til 11 or so, and the chow hall closes at 7:30 for breakfast, meaning I'd have to get up early and fuck that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom