• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies. Everyone knows Strayans are born with a beer can in their hands.

[edit]:

NWN2ah6.jpg

Living la dolce vita
Life couldn't get much sweeter
Don't you give me a reason
That it's not the right season
Babe I love you a lot
I'll give you all I got
Yeah you know that it's true
I've been savin' all my summers for you
I've been savin' all my summers for you
Like froo-oo-oo-t
Like froo-oo-oo-t

Oh my body is ready
Yeah it's ready
Yeah it's ready
For your love
Oh my branches are heavy
Yeah they're heavy
Yeah they're heavy

iw4dOuBnk36Ei.gif

I'm listening to Shake It Off.

Oh my god, no. But it's slaying me in this state. God, the middle eight is everything.

AND TO THE FELLA OVER THERE
WITH THE HELLA GOOD HAIR
COME ON OVER BABY
WE CAN SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE

WHY WON'T YOU SAY MY NAME

WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S ALL I WANT

YOU SAY YOU FEEL THE SAME

BUT SAY IT WHEN YOU'RE NOT DRUNK

I'M HERRRRRRRRRRR

YOU KNOW I'M HERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THAT GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRL

YOU KNOW I'M HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

zeemumu

That was a nice party. I had to step outside at times to do some contemplating away from the party, though. Mostly just me thinking about myself. That said, and this might be TMI (although nothing is really TMI for this thread, is it), I'm going to hold off on any fap me time for a while. I feel like I usually get more depressed afterwards and I want to see if holding off on it will improve my mood.

I'm also cutting down on phone time. Idk if that means less GAF. Maybe I'll just post while I'm home. We'll see how it goes.

I keep making these grand plans to turn my life around and it's always when Im either drunk or sleep deprived so Inever get anywhere.

Also the first couple of seasons of how I met your mother is legitimately good television. Too bad the rest sucked.

zeemumu

Got woken up at 3AM by a spider tap-dancing its way across my face.

Aside from that. I decided to take the time to jump back through the past of RPJ, RealGAF, and FakeGAF. The transition was pretty interesting and I realized exactly how long some of you have been posting in these threads. Makes me feel a little LTTP, heh. I've had that problem before when friends invite me to hang out with their other friends that they've been around since they were young. It's cool to know how long some people have been friends but also disheartening to know that you don't hang around anyone that you've known for a while anymore.

I wish Lucian and Buf posted here more often :/. I miss them.

Oh, and happy November 1st. Time to change my Avatar.

What? Halloween is the best holiday.

Halloween you can dress up as superheroes or whatever and have an excuse to overindulge on sweets. It's awesome.

It's balls

You get a load of children coming to your house expecting sweets, there's the threat of your house getting egged by teenage cunts, and if you want to go out to a pub or something you have to manoeuvre through swathes of drunk cunts in shitty outfits and then actually try to find one that isn't completely rammed.

Also dressing up is dumb and I can have a sugar blowout whenever I goddamn please

Toa TAK

Banned
It's balls

You get a load of children coming to your house expecting sweets, and if you want to go out to a pub or something you have to manoeuvre through swathes of cunts in shitty outfits and then actually try to find one that isn't completely rammed.

Also dressing up is dumb and I can have a sugar blowout whenever I goddamn please

You're no fun, RNH.

I wish I got Trick or Treaters where I lived. =(

It's balls

You get a load of children coming to your house expecting sweets, there's the threat of your house getting egged by teenage cunts, and if you want to go out to a pub or something you have to manoeuvre through swathes of drunk cunts in shitty outfits and then actually try to find one that isn't completely rammed.

I haven't had trick or treaters in years, though I do live in a flat. A well protected flat. With the dumb teenagers far away. The pubs are nice and cosy. And the rowdy drunks are far away.

It's balls

Within five minutes of moving into my new place, in a not so shady neighborhood of London, my window got egged by teens on a bike.

I had never had that happen to me, and I lived in less salubrious neighborhood in the US or Paris. Is this a London thing? Why waste a perfectly fine egg?

(though I prefer the egg to the rock similar cunty teens threw at my window in my second night in the apartment..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom